Poll: What Race/Class Combo?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ogre warrior, or ogre anything really!

gnome druid...i'm a lore buff but..idk i think it would be really funny. least a aprils fool joke or something
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

10+ Year Old Account
    Space goat rogue

Worgen Shaman, Draenei Warlock or Draenei Druid; just because .
    Last edited by Nyssie; 2010-09-20 at 01:03 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Disclaimer! I know this combo would never happen, and I think it would be dumb if it did, but for purely selfish reasons....

Blood Elf Druid!

*Hides from angry posters*

It's the one class I can't play come Cata since I don't like the way female Trolls or Taurens look. =[

Where is the gnome druids??!?!?!?!?!?!?
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

For the sake of all that is good, why does Blood Elf Druid have so many votes? Isn't it enough that you get to play a pretty race on almost every other class choice? Can't you be "ugly" like the rest of us on ONE class choice? Jesus.
    Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRayken View Post
    lol at people thinking that just because The Light hurts Undead wouldn't use it.

Yes but the religion of the forsaken is about being abandoned by the light, and that they can only find power in the shadows. The light does not forsake people, it is the people that forsake the light. The Forsaken have gone down a path where it would take some major changes for them to see the light again.

WTB Troll warlocks...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtongue View Post
    Gods, I can't believe Forsaken Paladins are actually voted for.

They won't ever happen. They do not make sense. That is the end of the discussion.
    Not sure why ppl are so up in arms about ppl wanting undead paladins. Sir Zeliek is undead and a pally this opens the door for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstorm View Post
    Yes but the religion of the forsaken is about being abandoned by the light, and that they can only find power in the shadows. The light does not forsake people, it is the people that forsake the light. The Forsaken have gone down a path where it would take some major changes for them to see the light again.
    The majority of that is just propaganda thats spread throughout the Forsaken to get them not to question things.

Quote Originally Posted by Apok101 View Post
    Funny, WoWwiki calls him a paladin turned death knight. unless im miss reading it.
    You are wrong, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregd8 View Post
    Draenei druid
    this, would be pretty neat
    *imagines tauren cat form with tentacles instead of mane*

Quote Originally Posted by Pop-Dog View Post
    You are wrong, get over it.
    It's funny how people think a guy who does NOTHING Death Knight like, and uses PURE Paladin Spells, can be called a Death Knight.

Undead Pallidan is like saying I'm a fire druid. Draeni and Tauren rogues....yeah, hooves for feet are very quiet and sneaky, gnome hunter doesn't make sense because they're all techy and don't really care about nature, night elf pally doesn't make sense because pallies are more of an eastern class, human and dwarf druids are just eh, blood elf druid makes no sense since they're all about the arcane magic (what druids are agaisnt), tauren mage doesn't make sense because they have no affilation to the arcane, worgen pally makes 100% sense (if they were palladins before the curse they should be after too), gnome pally makes sense because they are so closely related and affliated to humans and dwarves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    Disclaimer! I know this combo would never happen, and I think it would be dumb if it did, but for purely selfish reasons....

Blood Elf Druid!

*Hides from angry posters*

It's the one class I can't play come Cata since I don't like the way female Trolls or Taurens look. =[
    You do realize there is actually a lot of lore support for this. So if Blizzard decides to do more race/class combos in the future it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRayken View Post
    It's funny how people think a guy who does NOTHING Death Knight like, and uses PURE Paladin Spells, can be called a Death Knight.
    Indeed.

If night elfs get mages blood elfs should have druid and dreni warlocks .
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

They all sound like horrible combos I want worgen shaman so bad that's the only race class combo they don't have that sounds good to me

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren rogue!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose