PWN FACE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxes View Post
    Level my warrior to 85. Go pvp and..

PWN FACE!
    > Implying Warriors can 'pwn'.

:]

Deleted
    I'm just gonna enjoy it like a nice take away supper and red wine at weekends (probably with it too on occasion) likely with my death knight since I've spent so much gold and time on her recently, I haven't given 85 raiding too much thought yet, I just wanna enjoy the cata and pre cata events for now.

You forgot an option...

- Moan non stop about Cataclysm, how easy it is, how lame it is, how lazy it is, while continuing to pay my subscription. When I ding 85, I'll moan continually about T11, and then when T12 previews are released, I'll moan about them. All this while QQing about how Wrath was the greatest Expansion Blizz ever did, and wishing the game could be as hard as Wrath. While still paying.

OT. Ima level my Priest to 85, and then check out all the new world, and features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Go to shop day before release -> Bribe an employee -> :-)

Deleted
    Lessee... roll one of each race to peek at the new intros.
    Roll a Goblin to play through the full introduction area.
    Roll a Worgen to add to my main guild as alt, probably a warrior as not to be Worgen Druid number zillion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytwink View Post
    Sounds like a plan.I'm hoping for a Steam Style option too. You can predownload all of the content to your machine, and it is unlocked at time of release. Has there been any word on this? Or do I have to move my lazy ass to the shops?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Deleted
    Atleast first off my gnome rogue to 85, then pvp gear and pew pew, then maybe pve gear for the off-spec.

After that might roll a dwarf shammy or just lvl my priest to 85 (lvl'ing shammy early cus i planned him originally to be alchemist and after seeing that mount :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Venjin View Post
    I think you mean "Level main to 85" in your poll, not 80. And to everyone who picked "Level main to 80"...Shame on you; your main should already by 80 by this point.
    I saw what you did there!

Deleted
    First lvl my priest from 80 -> 85 and do some PvE with it.
    Then lvlup my alchemy/herb skill to the max if this havent been done yet during the lvling/questing progression.
    Then roll a Worgen druid to lvl up to lvl85 and make a goblin to check out the first few questzones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Level main to 85, gear it up and get alts to 85 before next expansion =)

Level to 85 and raid. I have absolutely no desire to level another alt at this point, even if there is new 1-60 content. I'm sure getting my current 80s to 85 will be more than enough questing for a looong time.

I'm going to reroll a goblin enhancement shaman, and I'll be playing it as my new main when it reaches the cap.
    While doing so, I plan to train archeology, which I'm really looking forward to.

My current level 80's will probably follow sometime after when I'm bored.
    I'm also looking forward to playing my hunter again; so far I'm loving the changes to the class.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Level main to 85, gear it up and get alts to 85 before next expansion =)
    Whoa that leveling alts gonna take looooooong time if all those in sig are your 80's O_o

Deleted
    1.Level lock to 85.
    2.Level up tradeskills, including arcaeology.
    3.Get geared enough to start raiding.
    4.Level DK to 85.
    5.Level up tradeskills (to make gems for my lock).
    6.Make a goblin, level to 85.
    7.Level my lv.20 draenei paladin to 85.
    8.Level shaman to 85.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytwink View Post
    I wish I had boobs and a sexy body

Planning to PvE level a Worgen to 85.

Want to play through the updated zones, and I'm not in a raiding guild, so no rush in getting to 85 with any of my 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    I wish I had boobs and a sexy body
    It's a gameshop. You need money or pokemoncards.

Changing main to Blood Elf Warrior, the combination that I've wanted since joining. D:
    Leveling via PvE because duh, new world.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    Changing main to Blood Elf Warrior, the combination that I've wanted since joining. D:
    Leveling via PvE because duh, new world.
    you do know you aren't gonna be able to do that for quite some time ?
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!