Poll: My main focus is to:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Level worgen rogue.
    PvP.
    Probably stop playing, for the third time

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 12:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Level main to 85, gear it up and get alts to 85 before next expansion =)
    Why on earth would you have so many 80s?

Level worgen druid through PvP. Continue to PvP.

Level priest. Change to gnome when I can.

Mourn loss of general social life.

Drink. Heavily.

I am not sure to be honest. I will either level my main to 85 or i'll start a worgen hunter aiming for PvE. I can't decide

Powerlevel to 85 and start some guild raids. Hope for some server first, then level my other pally to 85 slowly to see the new quest.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Level main (warlock) to 85. Start rep/gear grind. Both PvE and PvP - but empahsis on PvE.
    2. Level alt (rogue JC/Alch) to 85 for professions (translation: money).
    3. Create Worgen/Goblin alts to experience new starting areas. Leave 'em in major cities at ~20.
    4. Level Archaeology and start the achievement grind on my main.

Edit: Changed various (level) 80 to (level) 85 throughout. /facepalm.
    Last edited by DocQuantum; 2010-09-21 at 06:48 PM.

I don't know about you, but my main is already 80.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I am still debating whether or not to level my Druid to 85 first, experience the Alliance level 80-85 content and start getting raid ready, or leveling my Goblin Shaman to experience the new low level stuff, blast through BC and WotLK, then experience Horde 80-85, or my worgen warrior/maybe rogue for alliance low level.

I also have an 80 Priest and Mage I will level at some point.

Weellllll......

- Level my main (DK Tank) to 85, get prepped for raiding
    - Level my alt (Druid Heal) to 85 after main is levelled, prepped for raiding
    - Intersperce levelling a Goblin Shaman (Mostly PvP while questing) and Worgen ... Hunter, druid, or warlock, not sure which yet. Thinking Worgen Druid for tanking.

Basically our guild, which is horde, will be raiding like we do now - the weekly then a core group going once a week. The only twist is that we also have an alliance guild now, that will be all level ones on the day cata launches, that is solely for the purposes of experience alliance content.
    ~ No Worries Gaming ~
    Home of Casual Warcraft, THE podcast for the casual in all of us
    Find us on iTunes or on our homepage
    http://www.noworriesgaming.com

Deleted
    Finally be able to make the class/race combo that i've been wanting to make since i first got WoW! And thats a Troll Warlock, gonna be one with da voodoo. Most likely level through pve & pvp, i've leveled 1 - 60 around 10 times, so it'll be intresting to see al the new changes

Deleted
    Since ive always like both the pvp and pve azpect of the game and have plenty of alts its a hard choice.
    but with how school and me only being able to casual raid i think ill try out the new raided bg's and see if they are as awsume as i hope

Undead Warlock to 85, Blood Elf Paladin to 85, Warlock -> PvP ; Paladin -> PvE ... Rolling Goblin Priest or Shaman. Maybe if I get pretty much money I make my Warlock into Troll and Paladin into Tauren.

I plan to do archeology and RP till it calms down a bit then try a goblin and Worgen, then level my mage
    Ouuu eee uw ah ah ting tang wola wola bing bang

Guild progression, leveling all 80s to 85 to help with this. PVP, minimal raiding, i'll just wait until the last patch and get free epics and be minimally behind the curve.

Deleted
    Get the rogue to 85 asap. Then priesty to 85, while gearing/raiding on the rogue as well as helping out guild progression when I can.

If by then I can change the priest to Worgen I will ... otherwise I guess I'll level a worgen druid that I've been wanting ... maybe a warrior ... haven't really decided as yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    My current plan is to level my druid to 85 first, and start gearing her for raids before I start looking at alts and revamped content.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My plain is as follows, and sorry abitu the spelling, its not my strong point
    1. lvl my Paliie to 85 for rading
    2. lvl my Lock to 85 for rading
    3. lvl my mage for support reasions
    4. start a Human Hunter to see whats changed in thw old world
    5. Then start a worgen shadow priest after the hoop-la over the new races has died down

Deleted
    I want to start playing a Goblin shaman, but it seems like just about everybody wants to do that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Whoa that leveling alts gonna take looooooong time if all those in sig are your 80's O_o
    Yes, it will take a while I guess =/ But I love leveling so I might enjoy most of the ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get that Alchemy mount spell ASAP!