Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmering View Post
    Emmering raised an eyebrow as Garots spoke to her, brushing dust off her robes, leaning against Benediction and sighing. "Some sort of war effort or something? I wasn't quite prepared for this, but my superiors wanted me out of their hair..."

She trailed off as she scanned the platform, spotting a windrider master tending to his mounts, chewing on her lower lip as she eyed him and the barren landscape. "Perhaps we shouldn't dally here, looks like the military forces are gathering for something."
    Garots laughed. "Yes, we won't wander. The war effort is blooming here, and it would be wise to avoid conflict as much as possible."

* Garots scratched his head, and a massive gully stood before them

"Hermmmm, this is interesting. I don't find this confortin-"

A red orc shot a bow, narrowly missing Garots's head.

"Orcs!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

After seeing the aggression shown by the red skins within the gully, Rakae took cover behind a rock formation onto the side. She awaited orders from their leader, Garots, if they were to show hostile action.

Emmering squeaked, ducking behind a rock, nearly bumping into Rakae, dropping her book with a flustered, embarrassed gasp. As she bent down to pick it up, she offered a greeting to the elven woman. "Oh I'm sorry! I.....I've never been shot at before! I'm afraid I am a bit....untrained for this."

Deleted
    Tokran heard the sound of the arrow, and turned against the source of the sound.
    Without thinking, he instinctively drew his hand guns and opened fire, and meanwhile, he didn't notice that the robe that he had wrapped around him had started to fall to the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghard saw the arrow fly through the air nearly hitting Garots head. The red demonic beast that had shoot the first arrow yelled out something, like a battle roar.

"Blasted orcs!" Ghard shouted as he threw himself behind one of the rocks.
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-09 at 03:35 PM.

Rakae turned to Emmering, as she began to speak with her. "Take cover then, and use whatever abilities you have to bolster those that are going into the heat of this little conflict.".

Now, turning to the direction of the Orcs, orbs of Arcane energy began forming at Rakae's hands. Within a second, she looked around the formation, and flung them at the attackers, aimed below them. They collided at the feet of the Orcs, ripping forth a chasm below the red skins. Those who didn't avoid the blasts were consumed by the barren land underneath them.

Taking cover once more, she turned back to Emmering, her calm expression undisturbed. "If you are so unexperienced, why would you venture into such a dangerous land?".

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Rakae turned to Emmering, as she began to speak with her. "Take cover then, and use whatever abilities you have to bolster those that are going into the heat of this little conflict.".

Now, turning to the direction of the Orcs, orbs of Arcane energy began forming at Rakae's hands. Within a second, she looked around the formation, and flung them at the attackers, aimed below them. They collided at the feet of the Orcs, ripping forth a chasm below the red skins. Those who didn't avoid the blasts were consumed by the barren land underneath them.

Taking cover once more, she turned back to Emmering, her calm expression undisturbed. "If you are so unexperienced, why would you venture into such a dangerous land?".
    A furious, embarrassed flush spread across Emmering's face as she stammered, looking across the stone walkway for anyone hurt. "I....I....was sent away! I'm sorry, I need to tend to the wounded!" And with that, she ducked out to aid a fallen horde soldier, whispering over the arrow in his shoulder, tiny lights of holy energy covering the wound as she cracked off the end and pushed it through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghard carefully lifted his head over the rock.

"Damn!" The red skins was slaughtering their way through and he had nearly no explosives here. The human took a deep breath before he instead took out his throwing knives, they would have to do for now.

"Die you bastards!!" Ghard roared out as he threw two knives over the red rock hoping that if there was anyone standing on the other side of the rock they would be distracted, at least long enough for him to cut their throats.

With a silently jump to the side he saw the battle rage on, but there was no orcs any near him.

"What a shame" Ghard said to himself before he spotted his team behind some other stone. He sighed heavily, but quickly tried to make his way over to them.

Deleted
    Tokran kept backing up while still firing the the red skinned brutes.
    While backing an an red skinned orc tried to lunge his axe towards Tokrans guts, but Tokran almost danced away from the blade, och put the gun to the orcs forehead.
    He mumbled something that sounded like:
    ''I'm sorry..'' And pulled the trigger.
    He then proceeded towards the rock and jumped behind it, and behind it was Rakae, the elf that knew his identity.

"We need to run, they are not alone, and I feel we are in great danger!"

* Garots erupted the ground in a weak fire, blocking the Orc's movement for a minute.

"Hurry, salvation is close!"
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Tired of all of the excess movement that she had to perform in this High Elven form, she continued and endured, as Garots led them away from the aggressive Orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghard had just reached the others and even though he wanted to fight, he knew Garots could be right and he would not like to be here if these orcs had some suprise coming this way.

Deleted
    Tokran raised an eyebrow, wondering why they would want to retreat.
    But judging from the others reactions, he did as he was told, and was ready to follow this man they call Garots.

They began running, taking fire at the Orcs who got too close. Garots was hoping either Thrallmar, or Honor Hold was close, but he could see nothing.
    Best of 5 years!

As they continued on foot, Rakae looked around. All that could be seen was barren red earth. Descecrated earth. Corrupted and charred earth.

The devastation which had turned this place into a shattered wasteland was hard to describe. Yet, Rakae just stared on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm also in quite a few RP's in the RP Forums. Could they be informed to godmode my characters while I'm gone, please?
    Asked to post this here.

Deleted
    ((just curious, how long will she be gone and why is she gone?))

(I'm a bit lost too)

Emmering quickly mounted, following closely, shielding her eyes from the sun as she saw the tall towers of Thrallmar close. She made for them, her faithful hawkstrider taking her quickly to its gates, a pair of orc guards nodding to her as she ducked inside. Leaving the beast for the stable master, she ducked into the tower, where a makeshift war room seemed to have been created. She waited for the rest to catch up as she made herself useful collecting cups of cool, filtered water for them.