LF pve guild for cata

Hello.
    A little about me:

My current main is an 80 frost DW DK.
    with him ive done: 9/12 heroic 25 icc, 11/12 heroic 10 icc.

Been playing since open beta of vanilla.
    Im 29 years old.
    Im eastcoast time zone.
    I have a typical 9-5 style job. I dont raid on the weekends.

I am not in the cata beta, But i follow all the build updates.

Im looking for a casual/hardcore raiding guild who are fun, (aka not raiding 5-7 nights. but 2-3 nights a week)

Ideally id like a guild that raids 7-11pm EST

I also have an 80 lock, 80 priest, and working on an 70 mage while i wait for cata.

I love to raid. Im a very smart player. im an old school raider. im used to the 40man molten bore raids. i show up on time and ready for pulls.

im currently on anub'arak horde. but im willing to server/race transfer. i enjoy pvp, but im not any means elite in pvp. but i dont suck. im jsut not super hardcore top 5%.

Im looking for a guild that will do rated BGs when they are released. as well as raid.

Im very guild loyal. My last guild I ran the website for them, (even hosted a vent till we got another one)

Please PM me or email me, or reply here if you have any questions. thanks.
    Last edited by Ouitard; 2010-09-20 at 08:23 PM.

Bumping an editing.
    Come cata I'll either play my DK or my Mage. I'm looking for a weekday raiding guild. Not weekends. I have a life. I do stuff on Friday and sat nights.

Please email, pm, or reply back with any questions.

Thanks.

Hello,

I just posted a thread about our guild in these recruitment forums. I cannot post links yet because I am a new account, but the website is in my profile under "View Homepage"

If you are interested, please check us out!

Our 25 man is ran at the following times.

Saturday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM server
    Sunday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM server

Content cleared:

25 Man
    Icecrown Citadel - 12/12 (8/12 Hard Mode)
    Ruby Sanctum - 1/1
    Trial of the Grand Crusader - 2/5

10 Man
    Icecrown Citadel - 11/12 Hard Mode
    Ruby Sanctum - 1/1
    Trial of the Grand Crusader - 5/5
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider
    Earth, Wind & Fire - Server First

We rarely go over our time limit, and occasionally end a little early. We start promptly though and raiders are expected to be on 10 minutes before raid start at the instance and fully prepared (flasks, repaired, reagants, etc.)

Shattered Peace was formed in March 2010 but most of the core raiders have been playing together for years. We started out by pugging and over time we have created a very skilled and geared core raiding unit and are hoping to add to those ranks. Some of us have been playing together in different guilds since BC but most of us have just played together throughout all of WOTLK.

We are currently needing the classes listed below but if you are a exceptional player that is looking for a guild regardless if your class is listed please apply.

Classes/Specs Needed
    Druid - Feral tank/DPS
    Priest - Holy/Disc
    Warlock - Any spec just be able to pull big numbers
    Mage - Fire/Arcane
    Shaman - Resto
    Druid - Resto
    Death Knight - Tank

We are pretty serious about progression, so this is not the guild to get your alts geared or to look for handouts. We use EPGP as our loot system.

We are looking for full time raiders- people who can commit to making the raid every weekend. We understand real life happens but that doesn’t happen 4 times a month. If you will only be able to make 1-2 weekends a month then this is not the place for you. You are always welcome to apply as a casual player though.

Final note: The more gear you already have, the better. We cannot plug fresh 80s into our raid. On the same token, if your doing what you can with frost badges but are really willing to work hard and have a good attitude, we do have a few "gear-up" spots in the guild where people can run ICC10 with us as they continue to chain heroics/pug ICC25 to get enough gear to run with us.

Please app by creating an account on our forums and posting there at shatteredpeace.guildzilla (just add .com and its good) or contacting one of the following officers in-game: Renegäde (0228 for weird A), Kamal, Damare, Pales, Salasi, or Shikayne.

Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredPeace View Post
    Our 25 man is ran at the following times.

Saturday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM server
    Sunday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM server
    thanks for the interest. but im not looking for a weekend guild. Sorry. I go out on weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Stormkrow View Post
    Hello,

I just posted a thread about our guild in these recruitment forums. I cannot post links yet because I am a new account, but the website is in my profile under "View Homepage"

If you are interested, please check us out!
    I like what your website is stating about being bored with WOTLK (i agree) and your gearing toward cata.. I might reroll a toon on that server for shts/giggles. But im not about to transfur there yet (with a guild roster of 25 people) No offence. i like smaller guilds opposed to the super zerg guilds.. but i want to be apart of things with cata. i love to raid, and id love to have any server 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouitard View Post
    I like what your website is stating about being bored with WOTLK (i agree) and your gearing toward cata.. I might reroll a toon on that server for shts/giggles. But im not about to transfur there yet (with a guild roster of 25 people) No offence. i like smaller guilds opposed to the super zerg guilds.. but i want to be apart of things with cata. i love to raid, and id love to have any server 1st.
    Hey, I understand. We just started things up this week and have already had 5 people join. We have about 7 more making a move right when 4.0 Happens, so we are looking forward to growing!

If you have any questions, let us know!

<<Oppression>> of Shadowmoon Is recruiting for Cataclysm. Our raid schedule is Tues and Weds from 7:30-12pm Eastern time with the first pull at 8pm. We will also be running OPTIONAL Thursday and Monday 10m Breakdown groups or possibly a Saturday one to fit different people's schedules. opp.wowstead.com

By definition Oppression is the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner. Our goal is to Oppress the current progression content and the rest of the raiding guilds on our server. We are looking for amazing and accomplished players to help our core group take the next step up in progression. People who can get 5 days of raids accomplished in 2-3 days of time so you can raid and still have a life outside of the game. Our approach is different from other guilds, we don't care if we are liked on the server we play on, we only want to be respected for our skill. Our players should have a swagger and arrogance about them to where they know they are the best at what they do and also have the ability to back it up with their performance and not make promises they can't keep. We promote a guild first attitude with an us against the server mentality. Our players should be self motivated to do their own research/theory-crafting and be at the top of their game at all times to help us compete for server achievements.

* Our officer core is comprised of members who combined have extensive experience in all the different expansions to date, We all have different abilities and talents to balance each other out and to help get everything we seek to be as a guild get accomplished. We have recently added Raid leaders and officers formerly in top 100 US guilds with an extensive background of high end experience and a proven track record of success. We are serious about this expansion and you should be as well.

*We will be taking Fraps of all our raids and making our own strategy guides for our members and posting them on the Forums/You tube So that our backups will be on the same page with what the core is doing at all times. Members are encouraged to be active on the forums helping each other with every aspect of raids.

* Current class needs - Apply at Opp.wowstead.com If you have questions or would like to speak to an officer in game contact us on AIM Oppguild Email oppguild verizon net[, Or in game on Snozberries,Jurradin or Herbkiller Trials last up to 3 weeks. at that point you will be a core member, moved to a backup spot or given your release from the guild based on your performance.

* Druid - Tree/Boomkin
    * Paladin - Tank
    * Priest - Holy and Shadow More Ideally someone who could play both exceptionally
    * Mage - Open
    * Hunter - X
    * Rogue - Mutilate
    * DK - Tank
    * Warrior - DPS + Tank (Again someone that could play and is exceptional at both specs)
    * Warlock - Any Spec
    * Shaman - Resto or Ele
    * Well qualified players of any class and spec are encouraged to apply to our team for hard-mode content.
    *** We are also looking for a person who would like to lead premade pvp battlegrounds and other such things on non-raid days***

* Guild mission statement - It is our goal to be one of the premiere Alliance-side raiding guilds on Shadowmoon while operating on a compressed raiding schedule designed to better fit the
    personal and professional lives of our members. To that end, we will recruit and train talented, driven, and self-motivated players, both on- and off-server; we will strive to our utmost
    to build and maintain a cohesive, consistent, and skilled raid group; and we will do everything in our power to make raiding with Oppression a constructive and enjoyable experience while
    continuing to push ourselves to the limits of progression content.

Our Loot Council system - Our loot system is entirely Council based on a combination of the 5 factors below the officers will decide who gets awarded the pieces.
    * 1 Attendance & Performance - Show up on time weekly, stay till the end and perform and execute to the best of your ability level.
    * 2 Wish-list - Our version of DKP. You select the 3 items you want from the current raid content we will be attempting and they will be awarded to you pending your performance.
    * 3 Class - The class best suited to use the item in question.
    * 4 Spec - The Spec of a specific raider best suited to use the item in question.
    * 5 Raid Balance + Upgrading- Upgrading the entire raid to equal levels of performance. We are only as strong as our weakest member. At some point we may need to gear a new member or change a members main spec/character to better fit our raid composition and this will have priority over other factors.

We are not a family friendly guild Our chats can both become x-rated and disturbing from time to time, if you have issues with this we suggest you look elsewhere.