Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    also, i'm seeing a pattern here. whats up with rogues, and quite a few other classes using crimson and puke green as the highest version of Tier gear?

Quote Originally Posted by shogo238 View Post
    also, i'm seeing a pattern here. whats up with rogues, and quite a few other classes using crimson and puke green as the highest version of Tier gear?
    my first through on seeing the rogue gear is 'why does it look like M. Bison with a scarf over it's mouth?'

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Or tanks ? Holding treat now is like taking a pee... its effortless after you start (for most) - stealing threat is almost impossible...
    L.o.l.

Stop commenting on tanking please. At least until you've stepped into HoR once as a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    WHat happens if a DPS class hits the wrong dmg button ? Absolutly nothing. What happens if the tank hits the wrong threat button ? Absolutoly nothing ? What happens if the healer hits the wrong healing button ? Everything....

So, a DPS accidentally taunts Heroic Sindragosa during her frost breath? Yeah, 90% of the raid dies. Normally, if a healer messes up, with health potions, soul stones, and lock candy, most people can survive long enough for the healer to correct the error. Try harder, kiddo...

Deleted
    I know it's incomplete but in my OPINION, that Rogue set looks god awful.

Deleted
    No Brewfest update Boub? Come on, I wanna know what in the world the mount drop rates will be like this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    So, a DPS accidentally taunts Heroic Sindragosa during her frost breath? Yeah, 90% of the raid dies. Normally, if a healer messes up, with health potions, soul stones, and lock candy, most people can survive long enough for the healer to correct the error. Try harder, kiddo...
    So, a healer accidentally taunts Heroic Sindragosa during her frost breath? Yeah, 90% of the raid dies.

Oh look, I can play this game too!

He said DAMAGE button. Last time I checked, taunts aren't in the normal rotation for a DPS. Meanwhile, if a DPS actually does hit a wrong damage button, nothing bad happens. At worst, they lose a small portion of DPS for a few seconds or blow a cd at the wrong time. If a healer hits a small heal instead of a big heal, or a big heal too late, the tank gets flattened and either you wipe or the off tank picks it up after a few dps and healers have already been killed and you wipe anyway.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-09-20 at 11:00 PM.

Deleted
    I love how the DLC uses the Gigz model from Comic 1!! xD xD

Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    that's a blood elf, the peach toned skin is a dead give away.
    Not exactly the point, but whatever.

Blizz, tone down the tier set shoulders in general, they alway seem to be a bit over the top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    So, a healer accidentally taunts Heroic Sindragosa during her frost breath? Yeah, 90% of the raid dies.

He said DAMAGE button. Last time I checked, taunts aren't in the normal rotation for a DPS. Meanwhile, if a DPS actually does hit a wrong damage button, nothing bad happens. At worst, they lose a small portion of DPS for a few seconds or blow a cd at the wrong time. If a healer hits a small heal instead of a big heal, or a big heal too late, the tank gets flattened and either you wipe or the off tank picks it up after a few dps and healers have already been killed and you wipe anyway.
    1st If u missclick on healing u totally fail, healing atm only needs 1-2 buttons.
    2nd If u press the wrong heal the tank will just use a deffensive cooldown and u can make up for the error that u made (not that big of a deal)
    3rd A dps like a dk might need to taunt something with deathgrip in the middle of the fight and instead he might taunt the boss gg wipe
    4th A dps might want to taunt an add to save healers when tanks are 2 slow or cant do it at that time giving time between the mob walking from the healer to the dps for the tank to taunt.
    5th Dps and tanking are important but however are extreamly easy to do well due to gear (despite that i still see ppl failing) and the same can be said for healers with r infinite mana. I mean whats the point of having mana if it isnt used up why not give healers energy? In other words tanking dps and healing is all the same button spamming atm.
    6th If a dps missclicks a cooldown or smth might ruin the raid because there wasnt enough dps on a special mob or phase that was needed to take down fast.
    7th Tanking isnt only sit there and spam taunt. You need to position the boss, the better you are at doing this the smoother the raid will go.
    8th WOTLK healing is bs atm.

If u dont like this change just reroll srsly. Challenging is supposed to make the game FUN.
    Last edited by mmocf2af222795; 2010-09-21 at 05:29 PM.

I agree that healing should be challenging and that we should be forced to make decisions in the game. I like using 14 different abilities on my holy priest in an encounter.

If you don't like the new changes Blizzard is sending our way, then go back to playing Hello Kitty Adventure Island!

Way to go Blizzard! Ripping off the rest of the WARs Zealot sets (remember Deathbringers Garb?) for druids.. As for the rogues.. that's just sad, it looks more fitting for a shaman, then for an Assassin, what have you been smoking?

OK!!! Then Give Taurens the ability of Plains striding back. Like Vanilla Beta :P

Not even a ROGUE and I have to agree with rogues. That set isn't bad-ass night stalker, it's... adorable. NO! It's ADORABLOODTHIRSTY. Which is what we will call this set from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the Druid Tier 11 look only to me like Paladin Tier 2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    No Brewfest update Boub? Come on, I wanna know what in the world the mount drop rates will be like this year.
    Got the kodo on my first try with my priest and the ram on the first try with my hunter. My hunter also got the remote and the mace in the same bag. My 2nd alt got the shanker. I've already seen many people on kodo's and rams in Dalaran. Droprate seems to be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post

Kind of like how a DPS responsible for an appropriate CC or kick can just as easily wipe the raid? Or when a DPS stands in the wrong spot / doesn't move fast enough / hits the wrong add and kills himself or others causing an enrage wipe / a healer or tank to get killed?

Someone hasn't fought Heroic Lich King
    Last edited by mtawney1313; 2010-09-21 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mtawney1313 View Post
    Kind of like how a DPS responsible for an appropriate CC or kick can just as easily wipe the raid? Or when a DPS stands in the wrong spot / doesn't move fast enough / hits the wrong add and kills himself or others causing an enrage wipe / a healer or tank to get killed?

Someone hasn't fought Heroic Lich King
    So are you suggesting that blizzard should make the whole game like Heroic Lich King, because then i think 80% of healers would stop healing, except the few that actually do fight Heroic Lich King.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but what is the other two pre events? The retaking of Echo Isles/Gnomeregan and ____ ? ^^