Thread: Druid T11

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think these look pretty bad to be honest. Just a poor approach.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i think it looks kind of good, but feathers on your shoulders is so 2006
    The nelf designer was probably hibernating for 4 years.

The color scheme is too bright and flashy, the robe texture is just plain awful. The gloves don't match the rest of the set and look like they utilize at most ten polygons each in their wireframe.

The shoulders look like they're floating a foot or so in the air and haphazardly connected to the body by a block of plywood.

So far, possibly my least favorite druid tier set of all time.

IMO the only one that looks okay is the Brown one displayed on the Night elf.
    All the others look way more shamanistic than Druidic :/ The ones displayed on the tauren almost look like they show lightning on the shoulders. It's awkward for a druid. Idk. I hope it changes.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very tired of the whole "Nature" theme TBH. Being a Druid doesn't mean that I want to look like I am some sort of animal or plant when I am not shapeshifted.
    Really WTB a Tier set that just looks cool. No flowers, or twigs, or horns, or moss, or fungus, or leaves, or feathers, or beaks, or wings, or fur, or claws, just cool. Please, I am on my knees begging.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Very tired of the whole "Nature" theme TBH. Being a Druid doesn't mean that I want to look like I am some sort of animal or plant when I am not shapeshifted.
    Really WTB a Tier set that just looks cool. No flowers, or twigs, or horns, or moss, or fungus, or leaves, or feathers, or beaks, or wings, or fur, or claws, just cool. Please, I am on my knees begging.
    Did you skip T9 or something?

Edit: Oops, skipped over the "looks cool" part. I rescind.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love it on Trolls!

10+ Year Old Account
    i like it cept i want the shoulders a bit small or move the feathers closer to the body then im be amazed also make it seem like the feathers themself move in the wind similar to the T10 shamans shoulders pulse shoveltusks

15+ Year Old Account
    the last thing i want is to look like a killing machine like rouges always do, i dont want skulls / bones / angry looking eyes on my set
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    the last thing i want is to look like a killing machine like rouges always do, i dont want skulls / bones / angry looking eyes on my set
    This. Ferals often have to look a bit too much like rogues as is. And really, sans feathers, t11 isn't all that naturey.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    It doesn't look anything at all like T6.

Imo, it's kind of ugly. The shoulders stick out way too far, the breast plate is ugly, it's ugly colors, and the helm is hideous.

Hope we get through that raiding tier quickly...
    Right, take the image posted on OP's post and enter it in photoshop. Make it Black & White. Google an image of the T6 set on a female night elf and do the same.

There are huge similarities, and simply stating 'It doesn't look anything at all like T6' is just being plain oblivious.

I am however not taking awaay from the fact it looks good. To me it looks amazing, much better than first tier of Wotlk anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

I just see no similarities at all. The beak in the front? That's about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zelamonster View Post
    This. Ferals often have to look a bit too much like rogues as is. And really, sans feathers, t11 isn't all that naturey.
    back in ULD i had so many off pieces if was able to competely dress up like rouge, i bought a green dagger of the AH and stood in my rouge gear in darnasus tricking other rouges into inspecting me lol until they saw i was a druid and they ran off
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I really like it. The t11.0 is a bit plain but that just how i think its meant to be. the upgrades to .25 and .5 are gonna be so rewarding and I hope this is the case for other classes too (doesnt seem to be for rogue). The white 11.5 gear looks rly sexy

I think the set looks really awesome and all, but the white color scheme is my favorite.

I think the white set (dont know how it will work) looks quite awesome, but the other 2 are bad colouring.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...er11_druid.jpg
    (if you havent seen it, its on the bottom)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a little fruity... let's hope one of the parts that isn't done is the helm, as it stands now I have no plans on showing that atrocity.

So basically you're saying you like the T9 set?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthmael View Post
    I really like it. The t11.0 is a bit plain but that just how i think its meant to be. the upgrades to .25 and .5 are gonna be so rewarding and I hope this is the case for other classes too (doesnt seem to be for rogue). The white 11.5 gear looks rly sexy
    but there shuold only be 2 sets, 1 for normal and 1 for heroric?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Then don't play a druid? I mean seriously, druids are all about nature. If you are tired of feathers, flowers, plants, etc on a druid tier piece, then go play a warrior or rogue, as I assume your druid is feral. I personally like the nature themes of the druid sets. And I actually like this preview of t11.