Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Which hunter blogs

Just interested to hear of which hunter blog(s) you read most frequently.

for myselft Warcraft Hunters Union is the best blog i know of, so whats yours?

Same here
    Don't read other blogs for hunters.

Although, I also read Fel Fire (warlocks), Tales of a Priest (obvious) and World of Matticus (healers in general)
    Last edited by Rockshoxx; 2010-09-20 at 02:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't read stuff like that. I know how to play my class.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

www.stabilizedeffortscope.com

Rilgon is testing out things in beta and doing write ups on it. Very informative. Plus, he's a smartass with an attitude. The difference being that he crunches numbers and uses the information to back up his opinions, unlike most people who post in the forums.
    Don't be elitist, it's a video game for crying out loud. Cure cancer, then you can be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien36 View Post

Rilgon is testing out things in beta and doing write ups on it. Very informative. Plus, he's a smartass with an attitude. The difference being that he crunches numbers and uses the information to back up his opinions, unlike most people who post in the forums.
    He used to post here often, maybe he finally got sick of us.

IMO SES is the best blog for MM information, and also hunters in in general.

Kalti: He got banned for calling out the mods who were continually posting bad information

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

not particularly impressed with his blog. im comparing him to frostheim as i read his stuff as soon as he posts it.

Brkwwap
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

No need for a hunter blog imo when you have Kripparrian's vids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frostheim keeps his guides and info up to date so he gets a vote from me

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnifl View Post
    continually posting bad information
    lul. Allow me to recheck his posts to cross-examine the veracity of his conclusions.

Of note, he has never been banned.

Bigredkitty even though he's a classic player most people who didnt play in early 3.1 and below dont know who he is which is sad, because he quit and now is back, he's so awesome he was a retired wow player not interested in wow and Blizzard basically said, 'We're giving you an alpha key whether you like it or not'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Bigredkitty even though he's a classic player most people who didnt play in early 3.1 and below dont know who he is which is sad, because he quit and now is back, he's so awesome he was a retired wow player not interested in wow and Blizzard basically said, 'We're giving you an alpha key whether you like it or not'
    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Tbh BRK is not very interesting like he used to be, theres more guides for pvp/pve/random and what he said in Totalbiscuits "Cataclassmic" (or wtf is was) made me go rage on him. He had no clue wtf he was talking about and blizz "make" him try out the alpha.

If you want some random pet info and class abilitys and more go with Zeilla
    She's posting here frequently also

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Of note, he has never been banned.
    Obviously more bad information

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    Obviously more bad information
    Oh, you!
    /fingerwaggle

Deleted
    I just don't like the 'attitude' of SES.

Warcraft Hunters Union

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My own! no, not really I don't expect to be able to compete with people who have been doing this for years now. I haven't really looked into to many blogs, I started looking at OutDPS a bit, I believe that has Frostheim as an author or creator I don't remember. I mainly look at forums though.