Running Wild First Look

So i was looking at some of total biscut's stuff yesterday and I came across this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R84OrJN0_Q

Enjoy

Deleted
    Awesome!

Deleted
    Hehe, though it goes without saying, that's not the finished product (CAPTAIN OBVIOUS TO THE RESCUE!!!)

Though it WOULD totally kick ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahahaha, I vote to keep it, just color the worgen and make the human sit on his shoulder not his arm. Ahahah crap can't stop laughing.

I would lose to every worgen I met in pvp if they had this cause I wouldn't be able to press any of my skills, crippled by laughter.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    lulz

I wonder what this would look like for someone bigger than a worgen.

Maybe the worgen gets bigger

Best bug ever.

Much LOL'ing I did have

Deleted

I can live with this but in my opinion, I would like to see an actual mount. If I were a designer I would give this ability while in Worgen form perhaps with some cooldown mechanism to limit its use from being the main travel ability. For the actual class mount, Worgen would ride a mount in human form and allow them to have horses but darker and more mysterious than the Stormwind humans. So, if you are in Worgen form and you choose to summon your mount, you transform to the human form when you mount.

I know not everyone may like this idea but that is what I would choose if I had the choice.

does this mean that we are going to see all alliance races running on all 4's, or just worgen?

Just worgen.
    But i still want a gnome running on four legs screaming: 'RAWR RAWR IM LION'

Rofl thats amazing even though its not done lol

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha

That suprised me

Quote Originally Posted by Wolftusk View Post
    Just worgen.
    But i still want a gnome running on four legs screaming: 'RAWR RAWR IM LION'
    I lol'd so hard picturing that.