Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Armadillo shall soon be ours.

my bladestorm brings all the bunnies to the yard, and they're like, "it's better than mine, yo armadillo, you're better than mine, can you teach us, kdorf don't chaaaaaarge (rank1)"
    (bunny splat)

Al'Akir is down recently, post is uptodate, we're pushing into heroic modes now. Check out our website to apply!

a perk not mentioned in the OP is that we try to celebrate our guild anniversaries in fun ways. I'll leave it a mystery for now!

updated for the Halfus kill, please check our website if you're interested in applying.

if a tree bumps in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, did it make a noise?
    TRICK QUESTION! the answer is, check out website for application info!

just to clarify the last post, it wasn't only a trick question. A tree bumping in the forest does make noise even if nobody is around to hear it. A lot of noise in fact.

OP updated to reflect our current progress.

Go steelers woo woo

In our recruitment process, we do not discriminate against sports allegiances. So doesn't matter if you're a Bears, Jets, or Steelers fan! All are welcome.

that said, if you can appreciate the sort of teamwork and relationship Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippin had, that might a + for your application.

be safe amidst all the snow if you're in the northeast or wherever is getting hit. also, we're recruiting more raiders as we proceed with heroics! check out website to apply.

be sure to check out our guidelines for application when you visit our website at www.eternalsc.com/apply.

Happy Lunar Festival! (and happy CNY coming up soon)

Still recruiting as we proceed in heroics! Check out our site to apply.

Recruitment still ongoing for the classes listed in the OP! Exceptional players of any class are welcome to apply as all applications will be reviewed.

poooor steelers. if it hadn't been for that third turnover.

Recruitment still open! check out our website for more info!

Updated for Heroic Maloriak kill.