Thread: 2 Years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by WowRogue192 View Post
    But Blizzard im dissapointed... It doesent look like it should have took you two years to make it.

I'm sure you have YEARS of computer programming experience, modeling experience, and writing experience to back this up.

Let me put it this way: in a not-too-recent PC Gamer mag, the feature was Cata. In it they quoted the Devs saying that Wrath shipped with a little over 1,000 quests, and that Cata already has well over 3,000 quests.

3x the content. Plus remaking 38 zones (wrath has 10), adding in 9 brand new zones for a total of 47 zones, adding in flying and phasing into Azeroth, and so on. It definitely took them LONGER than 2 years to make this xpac, they have definitely been working on it well before Wrath came out.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

I did NOT say that. I just said i quit for a year. Dont make stuff up please.

not to be an asshole but is there any point to this thread..?
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fail Troll is Fail
    Apparently the OP must have sucked at raiding not to enjoy LK raiding.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    To everyone out there saying it doesn't look like two years of work: go get a job designing/devloping software for a living, then come back and talk. This isn't Hollywood, where people create graphic UIs in seconds, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodymoman View Post
    looooool
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

2 things. I'm doing the same thing, i quit wow until cataclysm is released. But the part of the bugs...
    i just played a private server called Magic-wow and really idk how i could play that, its a miracle that the character creation wasnt bug.

You quit a year ago but have played all the Lich King content? Hmmmmmm. Remind me, when was ICC opened? And when was LK-25 first downed? When was Halion released?

I know we shouldn't feed trolls but damn, this one's hard to resist. You asked if anyone actually enjoyed the dungeon and raid content in Wrath? Yes, I did. As did the rest of my guild. And oh yeah, both of my siblings and all of their guilds. Come to think of it, pretty much every wow player I know enjoyed it. Not 100% of it, granted, but no one ever does (remember Oculus?).

It seems to me you're one of these people who can never be satisfied. They make stuff accessible, you say it's too easy, but if they were to crank up the difficulty you'd be right back, complaining it was too difficult or your class was broken, etc. And look, here you are before the next expansion is even finished, complaining that it's not good enough.

So please, walk away for another "year", we're better off without you.

have you even raidied icc? cause your armory isnt even avaliable. have you done the acheivments? yeah, stop the qq, champ.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care if you dont care about this post just DONT reply....... please!
    Because when you make a post you are opening yourself to others peoples opinions. if you dont want to hear other peoples opinions then dont post. k thx bye. O btw...Wrath was fun and i enjoyed the raiding. Sry we dont all agree with you.
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
    " We have waited 2 Years for the next expantion "
    So when the patch 3.0.3 arrived you already wanted cata?
    Aah, Beat me to it xD... But why nag... It´s only 2 months longer than the BC -> Wotlk change. And 2 Months shorter than Vanilla -> BC... ~2 years in between expansions is perfect, especially because every time they gave us a shitload of stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe you should join the blizzard team and with your proness they would have gotten it done in half as much time.

Deleted
    Anybody actually LIKE the raids / dungeons in WOTLK?
    ulduar was good

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    omg omg omg omg i laughed sooooo hard xD

Lol. Sorry but i think ther is nothing to do in WOTLK exept dailys wich are boring sorry but i disagree.

---------- Post added 2010-09-20 at 06:13 PM ----------

I dont like the raids in WOTLK they are pretty boring to me. My oppinion.
    yeah... i guess having to farm icc regulars has been boring for you. Apposed to the all amazing bc which was farming karazhan/mag/gruul for other t4 bads like yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post
    They are almost remaking vanilla (size of content wise). It could have taken them alot longer...
    It will take them a lot longer to fix everything once it's released, remember wotlk release? buggy as hell
    retards in PTR just play the content they dont report shit it seems like

Sorry but i have . Thank you
    May we have an armory link please?

it has taken two years between all expansions, so you can get some time to actually getting something out of it.
    also, WOTLK were a nice expansion. maybe not as good as TBC, but still, was some fun raiding and stuff. if you dont like it, or dont like waiting then its your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I raided Naxx! I didn't like Naxx, I quit for a year.