10+ Year Old Account

Wildhammer/ Dragonmaw Skins

So, can you use those in Beta character creation? If not, any word on if we will be able to?

I heard at one point you could use some variation of the wildhammer skins, but apparently that was a bug and they changed it so you can't.

Sad. I would have loved to use those. But I would love to play a dark iron warlock more!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I heard at one point you could use some variation of the wildhammer skins, but apparently that was a bug and they changed it so you can't.

Sad. I would have loved to use those. But I would love to play a dark iron warlock more!
    No kidding, man. I want to make my priest a Wildhammer

15+ Year Old Account
    But I would love to play a dark iron warlock more!
    Ya playing a Warlock with the DI skin would be pretty incredible. That would really be a motivating factor for me to finally get around to leveling a Lock.

I just want my Dwarf shamie to have tattoos, hell i want them for all my toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Casual gamer is bound by self limitation. Hardcore gamer is stopped only by outside limitations (such as jobs/school, stuff that is necessity).

They probably scraped the idea cause the other races would QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir The Phantom View Post
    Hell yeah we would QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Raivosoturi View Post
    Hell yeah we would QQ.
    gathering from your avatar you would QQ over just about anything.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Well, there are different skins they could use for just about all the races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuggles View Post
    rofl

OT: Let them QQ. I'm a Troll and if this happened, I would be happy for Dwarves. No qqing for me. Besides, its not very hard to implement if it occured as a bug on the beta.

It would be a bit more difficult for elf forsaken, jungle/ice trolls, Taunka, broken draenei since that involves implementing a new model. For mechagnomes, blizz would have to create a new model which allows armor to be displayed.

(I might have missed a few, but you get the idea)

They could always make mechanognome, highborne, brown orcs, taunka, and high elf undead skins to compensate. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbunjo View Post
    They could always make mechanognome, highborne, brown orcs, taunka, and high elf undead skins to compensate. :>
    Lol still think it would be funny if more Undead skins (I play ally, not an undead fanboy)were available for all the races that have been killed the the way to Arthas. Lol undead in gnome body's.
    Last edited by boseguy22; 2010-09-21 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

Yeah, that is lame. I know Blizzard is trying to keep them "exclusive" to NPCs, but man, come on. We just had two long time factions join either side, the least they could do is give us one skin of each!
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

As others have said, right now there are no additional skins available. As for the concept in general, Dragonmaw skins are out since they don't actually join the Horde until the events of the Twilight Highlands.

I could see Wildhammer skins becoming available for Dwarves, and possibly Dark Iron (depending on where Blizzard is planning to take the Moira storyline). For the Horde, I could see Mag'har skins become available for Orcs.

In both cases some class restrictions might be necessary. Dark Irons would be restricted from playing Shaman, and both Wildhammers and Mag'har would have no Warlocks.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Lol still think it would be funny if more Undead skins (I play ally, not an undead fanboy)were available for all the races that have been killed the the way to Arthas. Lol undead in gnome body's.
    Death Knights?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMuggles View Post
    I had to log in to give you a commendation. I loled.

Would be nice to see some more skins, but I think these types of thread have been beaten to death. Blizz are gonna do it - just in their own time. (Soon TM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    Wild Hammer skins make sence.... But there is a quest where you try to introduce the the dragonmaw orcs into the Horde. If you were a Dragon maw orc then this would make no sence at all because it would seem they are already in the horde

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    um... all those would be new races and Highbourne do not have different skin, they are just arcane Night elves ^^