Question about Data-Mined T11

Let me start off by saying that I don't know anything about data mining and the process in which mmo-champion recieves information, determines if it is valid, and then posts it.

My question:

Now that we have the pictures of the Rogue and Druid T11 sets, how much longer do you guys think it will be until we have the sets for the rest of the classes? Does mmo-champion like to prolong the release of information so that we have things to talk about for a day until we move onto another topic? If not, then is the data-mining process a long one? I highly doubt that the current build would only contain a Rogue and Druid set and not the rest of the classes.

I wouldn't hedge my bets on that speculation. We have had hunter and warrior t11 concept art on the forums for near a month now, with no other inklings of what the other classes should so much as look like. I would say that the lack of complete textures would attest to the fact that there are only 2 tier models rendered so far.

The models on the front page will likely be changed quite abit before release anyway , you'll have to wait until we actually have cata before we know what they actually look like.
    Article 37 : A Bro is under no obligation to open a door for anyone. If a women insist on having their own professional basketball league, then they can open their own doors. Honestly, they're not that heavy.
    Article 49 : When asked,"Do you need some help?" a Bro shall automatically respond, "i got it," whether or not he's actually got it.

Data mining is quite simple. They use a a special model viewer to access the WoW client files. They then just take a screenshot of it, and push it here on the site. (its not against the rules or anything, from last I heard). Everytime there is a patch/update/download of some sort, Data miners check these files to see if there is anything new!