Dire Maul and the Gordok

So after running this place too many times over on my grind to rep up with steemwheedle, now im wondering, why do the Gordok mages have 2 heads and their warriors only have one head? I wowwiki'd it but no luck, perhaps i just need sleep =/

But seriously they are the same tribe, and assuming they are the same race as well, different color skin maybe but different number of heads?

Deleted
    I believe all(or most?) Ogre Magi have two heads, though I may remember wrong, I can't recall seeing one with just one head. Ogres aren't very bright usually, so perhaps two brains are required for spell casting?

Deleted
    Who cares you´re obviously chopping em off anyway!

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 06:57 AM ----------

Would like to ask you how much rep you got per run for all 3 wings though? Havent been able to find it anywhere.

Deleted
    gul`dan made them using altars of storms from ogre enforcers who were infuzed with the spirit of some dead orc warlocks, so 1 head can be considered the "reincarnation" of the warlock : http://www.wowwiki.com/Ogre-magi

Sorry Braveheart, not quite sure what u mean, u only do one quest in dm in one of the wings, u dont get rep for killing mobs, i could tell u all the information but your better of going to www.wowwiki.com and typing in Steedwheedle, surely something will be there