Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

((Spoiler))Winterspring is out on beta..

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...Id=26859118312

Did anyone from this forum who are in the beta try this zone yet? If yes, can you give us feedback and some screenshot pleasssssssse ((:

From what i read from the official Forum, this zone received some Dev Love!!

Thank you in advance !
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not much spoilers, but according to a Beta Tester, it's a very fun zone. This is what he said:

The 3 ghosts intro was very interesting, and kudos to whoever made the tumbling arcane orbs falling down the waterfall! Great stuff! In everlook I did feel like I should have had a few more quests to do...it is a town, but no one seemed to wish to talk to me. All of the mazoril quests where great, i do need to report that "the arcane storm within" is very bugged. Half the time I can't even close a tesseract, and the other times they close, but I don't get credit. I will report more as I do more.

So... Well, better than Arathi amirite? (It sucks -.-)

EDIT: But if you need screenshots, I guess that you can ask Beta testers in the forums and they'll post a topic about it. (There were a lot of spoiler topics from people in Beta)
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2010-09-20 at 10:53 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is better than Arathi...event Dustwallow marsh is better ((and its suck too))
    Last edited by Zanardam; 2010-09-20 at 11:08 PM.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

15+ Year Old Account
    as long as the wintersaber guy is there i don't care :P wasn't a too big fan of winterspring since vanilla "Hi there kitty! Oh, you are going to daze me now? *random curses*"

Yea I only care about Wintersaber still being there... Anyone in beta wanna help a brotha out?
    THOR IS HERE

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Source)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

He is still there and still offers the quests and sells the mount.

I hope they'll release the raptor and the tiger for both Horde and Alliance, but it probably won't happen.

Deleted
    can somebody please explain what's happening there post some pic maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    can somebody please explain what's happening there post some pic maybe?
    I don't think there were many physical changes to the zone. I had a quick flyover and the only real difference I saw was that the bridge over the chasm leading to Darkwhisper Gorge had collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardam View Post
    Everything is better than Arathi...event Dustwallow marsh is better ((and its suck too))
    Arathi event?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Arathi event?
    Typo.

There is no event in arathi. (;