Mods are you watching?

I suggest you to do a forum scan and round up all the people who ever posted thinking the patch would be 'patch 3.9', and assign them all to a second class posting privilege.

The fact that so many people thought it would be patch 3.9 when the devs NEVER EVER called it 3.9, in fact in many interviews they pretty much came all out hinting that it is 4.0, shows that these posters' opinions do nt matter. It has always been 2.0, 3.0, what makes you think it would be 3.9 and not 4.0? You think you can come around and just barge into the traditions of the game? Get lost.

These are new players from wotlk, destroying the gameplay upon which success was built. Their whines are irrelevent and pathetic, their ethics are poor. The fact that people even whine about GS at all just shows that they have absolutely no idea how to be social, because you would only whine about GS when trying to join pugs, which means you don't even group with the same people regularly which means you are not social.

10+ Year Old Account
    And anyone thinking Cataclysm would be out before Blizzcon deserves to be permabanned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes mods, please watch, here is a whine about whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    I suggest you to do a forum scan and round up all the people who ever posted thinking the patch would be 'patch 3.9', and assign them all to a second class posting privilege.

The fact that so many people thought it would be patch 3.9 when the devs NEVER EVER called it 3.9, in fact in many interviews they pretty much came all out hinting that it is 4.0, shows that these posters' opinions do nt matter. It has always been 2.0, 3.0, what makes you think it would be 3.9 and not 4.0? You think you can come around and just barge into the traditions of the game? Get lost.

These are new players from wotlk, destroying the gameplay upon which success was built. Their whines are irrelevent and pathetic, their ethics are poor. The fact that people even whine about GS at all just shows that they have absolutely no idea how to be social, because you would only whine about GS when trying to join pugs, which means you don't even group with the same people regularly which means you are not social.
    What the hell are you talking about?
    What is the point of this post, seriously?

15+ Year Old Account
    You are socially inept and have a need for attention. Your lack of real life and importance to those around you leaves you compensating through finding greatness in a video game and placing yourself above others who you deem unworthy. This need to compensate manifests itself in threads such as this.

See? It's easy to make assumptions about players with different views to your own.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I don't listen to people who believe the users on this forum are less intelligent because they haven't been playing since Vanilla WoW.

If you have any REAL concerns about people breaking REAL forum rules then report their posts.

[Locked] Also, don't post messages to us through the general forums. Use either suggestion forums for REAL suggestions or PM one of us.