Worgen lock or undead lock

I cant decide on something and was asking for outside opinions on whether to make a worgen lock and undead rogue or undead lock and worgen rogue comments greatly appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    yknow what, I'm stuck in the same situation, accept I cant decide between Undead mage, OR worgen Rogue/ warrior

Alls I can say is that you should do both starter zones and see which one clicks with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both?
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

I'm racechanging my female human Warlock to male Worgen fo sho, and she's been my main for5 years :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Both?
    Maybe It will work for him, but not for me, I can only have 1 main :/
    My mage is seriouslly the only char I have above lvl 20

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I'm racechanging my female human Warlock to male Worgen fo sho, and she's been my main for5 years :P
    I suggest rolling a worgen before you do. You may not like how they cast or something like that, which in the long term is not bueno.

But I really want a worgen. I love their animations and stuff, it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll take both for coolness. My undead DK stays as a main, and I'll likely convert rogue or warrior into worgen. Or make a worgen druid to replicate both.

Oh on topic, I'd suggest an undead warlock and worgen rogue. It just kind of "fits" the style of the race. (From my point of view, that is.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

I was considering making a worgen lock, purely cause it's two badass things put together.

But then i had a look at goblins.
    I'm making a goblin lock now

If you need to roll on one specific realm, check out WG balance, and if you care about PvP, check out battlegroup balance, then roll accordingly. For instance, you'd have to be a total moron or really, really hate doing VoA to roll alliance on my server(seriously, we hordies have it so often I thought something was bugged when we didn't have a portal to Wintergrasp earlier...)

wat im trying to say is i am making an undead and worgen just making one of each class rogue and lock cant decide which to make which

Go worgen. The racials are not bad for pvp at all. You could always change later if you absolutely abhor it.

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

Playing a worgen warlock on the beta. I'm a demon-summoning werewolf. I really don't think it gets cooler than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by pomop View Post
    I suggest rolling a worgen before you do. You may not like how they cast or something like that, which in the long term is not bueno.

But I really want a worgen. I love their animations and stuff, it's awesome.
    Same here. I will probably change all of my characters to a Worgen except my Shaman, he'll be a Gobbo.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

hey just curious but wat is the my color is black i think its pretty interesting