Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not even going to point out the irony here.

Actually Wreckage is making some quite good points

The server ruleset is PvP therefore pvp combat is always, by definition, on. If people do not want to be ganked then a simple solution is to not play on a server where that can happen. Just because that asshole mage decided to follow your level 60 around for 20mins doesn't mean that the entire game has to make an accomodation for you. But it already has - if it's considered griefing or harassment then there is a provision in the TOS for it and you're able to report them and let a GM handle it. Sure it can be frustrating sometimes. I've been on the recieving end of it myself a couple times and while it's not pleasant I wouldn't change it because I've got a lot of fun out of relogging and having a bit of a duel back and forth over the zone. The fact is I enjoy world pvp and I like the way the servers are.

I don't really understand why this discussion is still going - the original question has been answered and the discussion since then has been character assassination and straw man arguments.

I for one, love being on a PVP server. It sparks the conflict between factions, I remember leveling my rogue ages ago and hiding from ally as they destroyed my questing area. Killing quest givers, and every horde they saw. Then I remember my return It's like the hazing period that all must go through on a pvp realm, then when you get all big and strong you welcome others..Good Times, and now im going to pay a visit to STV

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember ganking 40/50s with mt 29rogue twink during BC
    but, during BC i talked with GM about ganking etc, on pvp server i can gank someone as much i want, but on pve server camping is bad, and might lead to 3h ban orso.