Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Deathwing is no were near as tough as he was made out to be [Beta quest vid]

Okay so I cant actually post links yet but go to Youtube and search up "vbs 60 deathwing vs alexstraza round 1".

skip to 4:13, it shows a confrontation between Deathwing and alexstraza and it leads to Deathwing getting roflstompped like a little bitch. I hope hes not the real "final boss" of this xpac. He seems way too much of a wimp now. I'd prefer an old god or something.

Deleted
    I punched him in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think some people are too used to the Overrated Lich king in this expansion. Good villians don't kill everyone with ease.
    p.s Deathwing would own LK any day.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just saw it and its in German =/ also I thought mods were disabled in the beta? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2J2lpblma4

Probably would of been more entertaining if I could understand anything they said..

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Just saw it and its in German =/ also I thought mods were disabled in the beta? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2J2lpblma4
    The re-enabled mods a few weeks ago.

5 mins 11 in the video
    Deathwing says MEIN REICH!

I would love to make a video about this (saving TotalHalibutt and Jesse cox the trouble) but i am quiet busy irl

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    5 mins 11 in the video
    Translated to: my realm. What's the officer, problem?

Unless he is killed, we haven't seen his full strength yet. So nothing to worry about, he will be a good end of the expansion boss.
    With all the dragons, this will be the first time a wow era ends with a dragon kill.
    Last edited by Samin; 2010-09-21 at 02:26 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

It's pretty obvious that deathwing is really hitler under a guise.

Dunno bout you, but to me she seems empowered by those beams?
    Aka she cheated and still was close.

10+ Year Old Account
    All i see is that Deathwing fought equally against Alex but she was buffed by those 4 rays.
    So deathwing is as strong as a roflbuffed Aspect, witch means he is stronger than a normal aspect.

plus, as far as i know from datamined stuff, the fight continues in the air and deathwing owns alex, making her a prisoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Translated to: my realm. What's the officer, problem?
    100% Aberdeen Angus Win

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious that deathwing is really hitler under a guise.
    No.
    "They must find it hard; those who take authority as the truth rather then the truth as authority."

Deleted
    This is only the first part of the fight, the second part is apparently fought in the air and results in Alexstrasza barely escaping while her son sacrifices himself and is taken to Grim Batol.

Also, during the second part Deathwing is 'slain', or so it seems, but he rises once again from the ground and utterly owns the red dragonflight.

I don't see how that makes him weak.

I distinctly remember from the audio of that event, Alex "kills" Deathwing and they're all like "holy shit we did it", then Deathwing gets back up (from being dead) and goes "Yeah, how about we do this again?"

Dude isn't even a biological creature anymore. He's more elemental than anything now. You could probably "kill" him repeatedly, only to have him keep recovering.

Good luck with that.

Deleted
    5 mins 11 in the video
    I am German and let me tell you that "reich" or "mein reich" has nothing to do with nazis ty very much. The word is very old and it means nothing more than realm or empire.

I hate ignorant dipshits that everytime they hear a German sounding word go "OMG NAZI", for some people Rammstein is still a nazi band because they apparently sound nazi............great logic.....

yeah the audio says he rises from the beating and stomps alextraza then her cosort jumps in and saves her while you escape with her.
    guessing alextrazas consort then gets rolfstomped.
    Good luck with that.

We probably won't even end up killing deathwing, just end up trapping him somewhere or something forever.