Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

lol i just got told im not geared for heroics.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Decapitator

Just had a mage shout at me for not holding aggro in heroics who is in full icc 25 gear and pulling for me.

Theres my armoury.............

10+ Year Old Account
    Being in Full ICC 25 gear doesn't mean one is wise nor smart.
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

Lol well, put vigilance on him and keep going. If he winds up dead enough, just maybe he will learn to watch his threat meter.

Just another geared idiot being full of himself. Just ignore those people and move on, they're not worth the time.

Follow this simple rule: 'You pull it, You tank it'. Work's for me.

I can't wait for cata when dps have to actually care about their threat, brings me back to BC.

i got told me having 28k unbuffed wasnt enough for heroic AN by some rogue in 3 pc t9. apperentally on my main i wasnt geared enough for heroics til ulduar then. idiots gonna be idiots.

haha really?
    tells something about how bloody blind people are these days wenn it comes 2 gear
    those stats are kinda what every tank had at the start of wotlk and started tanking heroics
    so in short the mage thought he had a big weanie but for real didn't

so keep on going and gearing in heroics and don't mind those freaking dumbasses

If you are defcapped then you are geared for it.
    Simply rule.

If you have a shield and a tanking specc you're good to go.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

while your gear is very bad compared to many others it doesnt mean you arent geared.. even a tank in greens and blue could tank that shit if some moron in icc25+ gear insist on stroking his epeen by making big numbers by all means let the idiot die.

Quote Originally Posted by Candlemaster View Post
    i got told me having 28k unbuffed wasnt enough for heroic AN by some rogue in 3 pc t9. apperentally on my main i wasnt geared enough for heroics til ulduar then. idiots gonna be idiots.
    Lol i remember when getting 25k on a tank was a big deal, the the feral druids who hit 30k in naxx were OMG amazing tanks!
    Last edited by boseguy22; 2010-09-21 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

I don't get people like that. Let the tank pull and if they can hold aggro then leave them alone.

On the other hand, I don't get people who throw on a shield and decide they're a tank. Had some warrior in HoS a few weeks ago with like 23k HP, wearing a bunch of greens, and not def capped. I was even counting to 5 before I attacked anything and still pulled aggro in 1-2 hits. The healer was having to spam heal them to keep them up too, and couldn't get a break to heal any of the rest of us. Luckily the problem removed itself and we got a better tank.

Deleted
    Well, the mage can main tank it no problems and you can offtank what he didn't bother pulling. Do it all the time on my warlock when the tank is newly dinged and it's alot of fun!

And for the record... happy somebody is gearing up tanks etc to cut down on those que times - keep going and ignore the lololol people who complain. They're just compensating after their raid leader constantly yelled at them last night for dropping Defile in the middle of the raid and not doing any damage to the valkyrs! Epic fails! xD

ur geared for heroics not the tank i would like to have but ur geared for heroics. the problem with this situation is well not matter how much a geared player holds back agianst someone with ur gear at some point hes either gonna need to sit back and not dps or remove items...that or kick you or leave that group.

Meh your gear isnt great but your def capped...he's just an arse, there has always been problems with the difrence in gear causing agro issues it's up to him not to be an arse about it and not pull agro, and if i was healer i would let him die.

Fire mage will pull off you
    Your gear isnt entirely good.
    High dps vs low tps? The high dps will out tps you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

your defcapped and if you can hold aggro good enough then your fine i think

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same situation with a dumbass hunter. Apparently he couldn't bring out his full dps potential cause he was pulling aggro. My warrior is 30k selfbuffed def capped for HC's. This occurred in Oculus. According to him I was supposed to get geared first then go heroics. How am i supposed to do that lol?! ))

P.S also according to his divine logic people with alts are noobs...

Just ignore those kinds of idiots. As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind running with any tank as long as they are defense capped and don't faceroll their keyboard, hoping to hold aggro. Also, blame blizzard for the threat scaling of dps vs. tanks...it's f'ed up.
    Last edited by j46ebucemag; 2010-09-21 at 04:00 PM.