New(?) bonus fragments in Arch

I don't recall seeing a mention of this, but I may have missed it so if this is old news forgive me.

In the most recent build I have noticed I am now receiving one additional fragment from what I actually loot. I assume this is a bonus or perk from having higher level archaeology, and is a nice addition as it gives people a reason to level the skill "Correctly" rather than just farming 1000 fragments and converting them all at once, as that would give you a better chance of getting high level items on the race you choose to solve last.

eg Loot window shows XX Fragments x 3 and I receive 4, loot window shows XX fragments x4 and I receive 5.
    my skill is only around 180 when I noticed this, is anyone with a higher level skill receiving more than one extra piece?

I'm also no receiving XP from gathering the fragments, which I was expecting since it was added to other gathering skills, but it doesn't seemed to be tuned correctly atm. I'm receiving 87,250 per fragment (at level 82)
    Last edited by pinkshirtbadman; 2010-09-21 at 05:22 PM.