10+ Year Old Account

Please stop with forum spam

Fellow MMO Members and Paladins.

Please stop creating thread's to complain about paladin changes. By changing just the title it doesn't mean is something new. Some people love the changes like me of course, some people don't. But to be honest is getting annoying that you come to the forums to read the latest finds and information and 8 out of 10 thread's is some one talking trash about the class.

Use common sense and read other thread's you mind find them similar to yours.

To the moderators:

I know this thread is useless and don't bring anything to the table. Sorry, but as I mention before is getting annoying. If you are going to ban me. Fine, but at least ban also the noobs that don't read and starts a thread with same Bull Caca with a different title.

To other paladins happy with the changes:

I know you happy because now paladins requires skills to play and you will be recognized as quality player. So please sign this thread if you tired of the Bull caca.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they're almost as annoying as people making threads to complain about people making new threads to complain about changes.

The good thing is there's a ton of "u faceroll so unskilled!!!!" posts to watch get banned.

I disagree that you shouldn't make new posts if they're about some unique or specific problem. Say there was a post about ret pvp that was 500 pages, then somebody created a post about how Long Arm of the Law wasn't cutting it. I don't see anything wrong with those kinds of separate posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    The good thing is there's a ton of "u faceroll so unskilled!!!!" posts to watch get banned.

I disagree that you shouldn't make new posts if they're about some unique or specific problem. Say there was a post about ret pvp that was 500 pages, then somebody created a post about how Long Arm of the Law wasn't cutting it. I don't see anything wrong with those kinds of separate posts.
    I agree with those, I don't agree with same bull caca with different title. For example a guy comes in creates a new thread about how paly sucks now and his title is zomg i m rerolling. Then along comes the erratic avenger and creates a new thread about how paly sucks now and his title is deam you blizzard. Is same thing different title.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which is better, Bryntroll or Shadow's Edge?

10 haste,10 str or 10 crit,10 str?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Which is better, Bryntroll or Shadow's Edge?

10 haste,10 str or 10 crit,10 str?
    10 spell penetration.

Your picture is terribly gross and every time you make a post, I assume it is you in the picture. And if it is you, may god have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by boricuaxo View Post
    I agree with those, I don't agree with same bull caca with different title. For example a guy comes in creates a new thread about how paly sucks now and his title is zomg i m rerolling. Then along comes the erratic avenger and creates a new thread about how paly sucks now and his title is deam you blizzard. Is same thing different title.
    If their main focus is a serious issue, I don't see anything wrong with it. The title of the thread could be better worded, but serious issues definitely warrant discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightitup View Post
    Your picture is terribly gross and every time you make a post, I assume it is you in the picture. And if it is you, may god have mercy on your soul.
    Dude, girls want this! They are tired of the same old whannabe hot boys. I have dough in the bank, thats all they want financial stability.

Deleted
    Imho people need to quit being so concerned about it, changes are gonna come, and it IS still beta so just chill and see how it goes when cata comes. No need to worry so much

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry... couldn't resist...

15+ Year Old Account
    and you are not helping!