Fastest track to 85?

Could I get some beta testers' responses on this subject? What is the fastest path to 85: questing, dungeon chaining (randoms), or both questing and random queue dungeons mixed together? Please refrain from posting responses in this thread such as "I'm going to take my time leveling" or "Enjoy the content", etc. I'll catch all Cata questing has to offer the second time around on my alt.

Unless you are in a group with 4 other people who know what they are doing and can get the dungeons done quickly, chaining dungeons together isn't (and never has been) an efficient way to level.

My best guess would be to quest until you get instance quests (assuming they are chains like in WotLK), then do the instance quests with non-random group.

Deleted
    Questing and do the dungeon quests

Yeah, do some levels with quest, enter a dungeon and do the quests there. Last time i entered the first instance, I got one quest per boss. Lot's xp from the quests + of the mobs & and bosses.

15+ Year Old Account
    in current beta, the fastest way to level is through archaeology, where you get 30-50k xp per item found using the survey skill. its also affected by rested bonus and 10% xp guild perk, so one dig up can yield over 100k of xp, even at skill level 1.

However, this is most likely a bug. a very, very nice bug :P