Leveling and questing questions

My question is simple: is it possible, without rested xp, to level 80-85 by doing only quests? (assuming you dont do both of the 80-82 starting areas)

I ask that because i jumped into beta with very little rested xp, finished hyjal with ~3 bubbles over 82, then did all deepholm and finished with ~10k xp over 83 :S I may have skipped a couple of bugged quests but still...i'm not 85 but i have a bad feeling about this

Blizzard is balancing the expansion to ensure you can do just this. If this isn't the case currently for whatever reason, it will probably be fixed before Cataclysm is released.

Remember you still have to quest through both Uldum and Twilight Highlands.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

yes but may concern is that if i hadn't reach lvl83 through deepholm i could not have go to uldum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    yes but may concern is that if i hadn't reach lvl83 through deepholm i could not have go to uldum
    You should be able to. I was rested all the way, but I finished Hyjal about a fifth of the way into 82, and hit 83 without finishing Deepholme yet. If you haven't hit 82 by the time you finish Hyjal just go to Vashj'ir until you do.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    You should be able to. I was rested all the way, but I finished Hyjal about a fifth of the way into 82, and hit 83 without finishing Deepholme yet. If you haven't hit 82 by the time you finish Hyjal just go to Vashj'ir until you do.
    i did finish hyjal with almost a fifth of the way, like you, but i reach 83 with only 10k xp on the way after completly cleaning deepholm, so with no rested xp you may have been in a bad spot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    i did finish hyjal with almost a fifth of the way, like you, but i reach 83 with only 10k xp on the way after completly cleaning deepholm, so with no rested xp you may have been in a bad spot
    It must not be tuned yet then. I'm sure they'll get that fixed before release. It's not like Vashj'ir is a bad questing spot either, though, if you do run out of quests. :P

i'll feel bad if i have to do both starting zone. I hope it will be tuned and maybe guild level 2 will be fast to be unlock and will help a little...?