Tips for making money with enchanting

I just hit 450 enchanting last night after switching my prof to jc/ench. Jc is simple on how to make money... Buy gems cut then sell. But enchantings a little confusing, like what enchants should I get first to start making to sell? The first I bought was Berserking because that goes for abou 500-600g on my server. But what others are good, should I go after weapon enchants or armor? I know all realms have dif prices but I'm pretty sure they're still similar.

With the release of a new expansion and a new race along with it you have to think enchants with no level requirement. On mine I have 15/25 agi to weapons from Timbermaw rep, 15 spellpower to bracer from AD rep, lifestealing, fiery weapon, crusader, and the 16 spellpower and 15 agi to gloves from AQ. These are gonna sell like crazy once Cata launches as people wanna deck out their new goblin or worgen to make leveling easier. I already sell the AQ enchants for 200g each and they go pretty fast.

buy commonly used enchants. ap to bracer, haste to cloak, agi to cloak, sp to bracer, etc... the bis enchants. Buy mats when they are low, enchant mats to vellum, charge 2x cost of mats or whatever you can get away with. keep getting more enchants and check which ones are selling for decent prices each day.

Deleted
    In cataclysm it should be easy, level the profession quickly while you level - disenchant everything you don't use, sit in a city and sell the enchants you can do at high prices, at the start of the expansion you can usually get away with asking for tips, even when they're providing the mats themselves.
    As for now, I've not seen nice prices on enchanting mats for a while, so selling the raw mats probably isn't the best way to go, stock up mats from running heroics/normals, or buy out some underpriced mats and put them onto vellum, but only do it for enchants that will sell, such as berserking etc.
    Also if you have the time mongoose can usually bring in some gold, and depending on your class you can solo some BC raids/heroics/normals for the mats and make a few in a few hours. The pattern drops in Kara.

buy cheap items, de them, sell mats
    worked for me on low lvl alts, made a decent amount of gold with small amount of work

Deleted
    Like someone mentioned, those no level requirement enchants are a frikkin gold mine. Go grab some of them up, I have only bothered getting the ones you can access by rep, the thorium brotherhood intellect enchant, the bracer sp enchant, the 15+ and 25+ agility enchants, crusader and fiery weapon enchant (these two don't require rep but the crusader enchant can be a bugger to get). These all sell and always net a neat little income.

Quote Originally Posted by Raluid View Post
    Like someone mentioned, those no level requirement enchants are a frikkin gold mine. Go grab some of them up, I have only bothered getting the ones you can access by rep, the thorium brotherhood intellect enchant, the bracer sp enchant, the 15+ and 25+ agility enchants, crusader and fiery weapon enchant (these two don't require rep but the crusader enchant can be a bugger to get). These all sell and always net a neat little income.
    with the crusader enchant alone..i have made 2k this week..its really easy to make gold with enchanting..just take some time to farm the recipes and your set..for instance i can buy the mats for crusader for about 80 gold and sell it for 200-300 depending on competition, or you can farm the mats..i usually hit up strath/scholo and its all profit..thats just one example

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just sell enchants for 15g each for 30 minutes every Wednesday night while queuing for random BG's . I usually get about 500 hundred gold for not much work.
    Insert Signiture here.

Making gold with enchanting rolls is a good way.

personal experience is don't sit in a city and try to get customers. use the AH it's much more effective and works while you go do much more fun things than spam a trade macro and wait for idiots to take 10 minutes to get in the same city as you only to get the mats wrong or not tip you or tip you like 5g. waste of time tbh.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

+18 stamina on shield is best for making money for me. Mats cost like 15g and I sell them for 250g

-rare/twin enchants, i sell these +30sp, +15sp bracers, minor run speed, cats swiftness, haste to gloves. 15/25agi
    -buy cheap greens off ah and de them. this depends on your realm, you need to know what what price range you are looking for to make a profit for each type of dust. for example i can buy any green item lvl 70 on up to de and make a profit if i buy it for 7.5 gold or under.
    -since you have jc find out what mats you can get for cheap to make items to de for profit. for example i buy bloodstones/sun crystals at anything under 1.5g per and eternal earths for anything under 4g per to make the two rings to de and sell at a profit.

Deleted
    Well think about what enchants do you use to raid.