Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    If anything, the BQL part of the quest will be what makes it almost unpassable for many people to do later on. It requires (REQUIRES) you to have at least 16 people in your raid, 8 people if the person trying to make Shadowmourne is somehow bit first by BQL. You will be hard pressed to find that many people willing to be dragged through old content just to get somebody else items.
    Also when PUGing it you'll likely need to convince your raid to hold back so you actually get a chance to bite enough people.

Actually I'm 100% sure they will leave shadowmourne obtainable. There is a guild achievement where you need each legendary in your guild. If they remove shadowmourne, it means that this achievement is no longer available and would then be a feat of strengh. Recruiting a wielder of shadowmourne is not the way blizz intended this achievement to be obtained (because yes I know, Blizz said that the legendaries would count retroactively for this achievement)

And shadowmourne is worse than any lvl 85 blue weapon so no balance issue either.

I would assume they will stay since we haven't heard anything about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Blizz hasn't said anything about them. That said, no reason why they shouldn't be obtainable. Creating a Shadowmounre will actually be more difficult in Cataclysm because it will be hard to find people willing to run the content with you, JUST so you can make a Shadowmourne.
    Agreed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektoplasme View Post
    Actually I'm 100% sure they will leave shadowmourne obtainable. There is a guild achievement where you need each legendary in your guild. If they remove shadowmourne, it means that this achievement is no longer available and would then be a feat of strengh. Recruiting a wielder of shadowmourne is not the way blizz intended this achievement to be obtained (because yes I know, Blizz said that the legendaries would count retroactively for this achievement)

And shadowmourne is worse than any lvl 85 blue weapon so no balance issue either.
    please know what a thread is about before you post in it.
    OT: we have no reason to believe that they would remove them, but i would not really be surprised if they were. It just comes down to whatever Blizz wants to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Wrong mount buddy.
    Pretty sure I caught a post mentioning both the BoE chest mount and Invisible
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Atiesh would like to have a word with you...
    I don't forsee icecrown flying to twilight highlands though.

Deleted

But it was obtainable in BC and would have still been if blizzard wouldnt had recycled Naxx. So your statement isnt valid.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    why would they remove the shadowmoure if you can still obtain the mace from ulduar, glaves from BT, the bow from the sunwell, the mace from MC etc etc
    Try reading what this topic is about. OP didn't state anything about the removal of the weapon

Deleted
    *sniff* caster legendary you have been missed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Pretty sure I caught a post mentioning both the BoE chest mount and Invisible
    Pretty sure you're wrong. The BoE chest mount isn't a drop. The chest is a drop. If they remove the chest, they remove that mount. Making that chest a rare drop wouldn't suffice to accomplish anything, as once it drops it drops for everyone in the raid with a Shadowmourne that hasn't completed the quest. As well as the quest reaching completion when you kill the LK, so that would have 1 in every 100 Shadowmournes getting the chest? Yeah, that would be a solution.