Poll: Will you do the switch ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can't decide yet. My main is a Warlock with Jewelcrafting, but I need a second profession, hm. I'm either going for Enchanting or Alchemy, seeing as how one of my alts are a gatherer (mining/herbalism).

Deleted
    That mount looks verry ...tempting... but i got jc/inscr on main,and engy is a must have, so alchemy is ok for alt.

Another one of these, huh? >:o
    Well, as I have said before, was already going Alchemy, but loving the new perk.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Glad to have it on my shaman. Pretty sweet idea for a mount. Just gotta be wary of those damn druids... always finding a new way to kill ya (mammoth, hog, rocket... now this haha, my buddy will have a blast).
    hehehehe...../evil grin

but i would never do that

Deleted
    not changing just for the mount but i do rly like it. Maybe I will turn a char into a gathering mule then drop mining off my main but not until ive maxed JC :-)

I'm not going to "change" persay but the new character I make for Cata is for sure going to have alchemy now no question

Deleted
    I might just for the dragon.
    As 'pathetic' as taht might sound, I think it's well worth it.

Deleted
    I voted for all

15+ Year Old Account
    Sticking with Skinning/Leatherworking no matter what

My plan had already been to have a Goblin Shaman who was both a herbalist and alchemist. So this makes it even awesomer!

Deleted
    Where's the option "I already have Alchemy"
    I've had alchemy since 2006

i can make a solid bet that the mount is gonna take forever to get.. think it's luck(made by the 4 days cd research thing), hell might even take someone a year to get it!!

and in cata i'm sticking with JC/engi, prob gonna drop JC, since engi is getting lots a love!

Deleted
    My main is already full Alchemy, so this Mount comes as great news. Some of my guild members are considering changing to Alchemy for the mount (and loosing a gatherer prof, for example). But I say, It's just one mount in what will be many.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is already an alchemist and I never had the intention of swapping her professions. The mount is just a sweet bonus for keeping alchemy.

since there wont be any other prof mounts - prolly just going to powerlevel it, then switch back to engi, for the sake of having all mounts on the mount tab D:

Already Engi/Alch, like a few others in here. Excited to have something I might be inclined to ride instead of my 'copter once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah...the self-mount idea is pretty freakin' awesome and I can see a lot of people switching solely for that reason. I was gonna mention the flying carpets that Tailors got but, the Tailor didn't turn into a freakin' carpet (though that seems far less appealing than a dragon).

As for switching, I'm gonna be leveling a Goblin Mage as soon as Cataclysm hits and I'm gonna give him Alchemy; decided way before dragons, and even the racial +skill was mentioned. So, I'll have *a* toon with it but, the ones I have are staying just as they are (how else would I remain my own self-sufficient market).

I hope, since he's so small, the dragon is small as well. >.>

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

Hmm, if I use my world enlarger to turn into a tiny dragon, will it be awesome if a super-sized tauren boards?

Somehow, I never tested that with the chopper. Gpu's dead right now, so I can't find out, either.

I'm just gonna guess yes.

No..

I'll probably just wait later in the expansion to see what they release for the other professions and that way just power level Alchemy to make the vial and switch back to which ever has the most significant DPS increase.