Deleted

Justice points question.

Hello, I've been thinking on this today. Now that all our currency will be converted into Justice points, which is the "lower tier" currency (t11 when t12 will be live), or am I wrong here already?

If not, once Cataclysm hits live, what will we be awarded with in TBC/WotLK dungeons in Cataclysm? Justice points?
    Since they're getting rid of all currency, doesn't mean that they are removing tbc/wotlk gear from vendors?
    If we're getting rewarded with justice points in Wotlk dungeons come cataclysm, I see no reason to NOT go back to northrend everyday/week to farm justice points in wotlk heroics, and then the "bad" gear with justice points.
    I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMTIMf3 View Post
    Hello, I've been thinking on this today. Now that all our currency will be converted into Justice points, which is the "lower tier" currency (t11 when t12 will be live), or am I wrong here already?

If not, once Cataclysm hits live, what will we be awarded with in TBC/WotLK dungeons in Cataclysm? Justice points?
    Since they're getting rid of all currency, doesn't mean that they are removing tbc/wotlk gear from vendors?
    If we're getting rewarded with justice points in Wotlk dungeons come cataclysm, I see no reason to NOT go back to northrend everyday/week to farm justice points in wotlk heroics, and then the "bad" gear with justice points.
    I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
    Thats one of the reasons they switched to something as mutable as points instead of badges. Where if they used this system with badges and made WotLK dungeons drop them they couldn't drop less than one badge per boss. With points however, they could give as low as 1 point per boss kill when you outlevel it. This would effectively make it not worth your time to farm them, as items will costs thousands of points, with a cap of 4000 justice points that's intended to prevent hoarding.

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 08:04 PM ----------

TL;DR: Yes, you probably could go back and farm at about 1% of the gain of just running Cata normal 85 dungeons.

Deleted
    Thanks for that reply Zibi, it was very useful

10+ Year Old Account
    Justice Points are only awarded when you defeat a boss that awards experience, so you won't be able to go back to BC heroics and get them. I'm assuming they'll do something to prevent it from working in Wrath heroics as well.