Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    its some very cool titles, but would be sooo easy to get in Cata. so they take them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Only one title matter in Cata, probably the hardest in terms of time and a decent ammount of skill as well.
    250 000 HK's "The Bloodthirsty"
    My goal in cata on main char
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Cuz' it would be fucking easy men, ppl doing 14k DPS doing 21k healing and having 100k HP... insane.
    also a few days after cata they will remove all wyrms/proto
    the ulduar proto-drakes arent being removed, and i dont think blizzard plan to remove them. coz theyre just pro !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    the ulduar proto-drakes arent being removed, and i dont think blizzard plan to remove them. coz theyre just pro !
    Removing=remove the meta not the "item"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Only one title matter in Cata, probably the hardest in terms of time and a decent ammount of skill as well.
    250 000 HK's "The Bloodthirsty"
    In spanish serveres tehre is a guy with 1kk(or maybe 2kk) HK(rouge alliance)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    imo they should leave as much old content in the game as possible. people need stuff to do on off nights or when their full raid group didn't show up, or just to have fun soloing stuff every once in a while. no point taking content out of your game just to save some people's egos. you can always link the date you got yours if you want to have a e-peen contest with someone.
    This. Give the loners something to strive for. Sometimes I hate trying to get group stuff done because it's hard to rely on people, and having any of these achievements after 4.0 isn't really going to mean much anyway. They hardly mean that much now. I don't even walk around with my "Undying" title on anymore cause it's something like 18 months old ... Having a full set of Tier 6 gear in your bank means you were good then, doesn't mean you're worth anything now. It's why people will still be requiring a specific GS & Achievement for the current content.
    Last edited by Nayt; 2010-09-21 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Huuurrrrrrrr!

Would the removal of these award the Glory of the Raider achievements? Hmmmmm Blizzard is even doing two of these things:

1) Finding a reason to reward people who did the content when it was hard by making the Feats unobtainable.

2) Making the Feats obtainable but keeping them as Feats because of the fact that they don't want it to be mandated in the list of Achievements. This is because all of these had to due with staying alive and some people have a worse internet connection/computer then others therefore giving a greater Advantage to those with more money, this is why the Collector's edition pets and Blizzcon awards are feats of strength and not in game, because they represent those with an economic advantage. Blizzard grants the right to play equally and infinitely for $15 Dollars a month, all of the additional bonuses are purely cosmetic and not a part of the core game. Although I admit I may be wrong with this logic, but it seems pretty true so far.

Sir, I mean 14k DPS OUTSIDE ICC(Also a normal guy not 264/277 with BiS only do 10k-8k in ICC)
    BiS rogues do over 14.5k outside of ICC, and I'm sure other classes do over 14k in BiS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

15+ Year Old Account
    My guess they become unavailable just like they made Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru when WotLK was coming.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

Quote Originally Posted by Nayt View Post
    This. Give the loners something to strive for. Sometimes I hate trying to get group stuff done because it's hard to rely on people, and having any of these achievements after 4.0 isn't really going to mean much anyway. They hardly mean that much now. I don't even walk around with my "Undying" title on anymore cause it's something like 18 months old ... Having a full set of Tier 6 gear in your bank means you were good then, doesn't mean you're worth anything now. It's why people will still be requiring a specific GS & Achievement for the current content.

Lol gear + achievements have never been an indicator of any type of skill. The only time you can gauge a players skill, is when you play with him, and watch what he does. THAT is the only time you will ever know that 'guy over there is pro.'

Between players who sit around in full heroic sanc + 277 off pieces, who die in fires because they expect healers to make up for them being terribad, and players who are under geared and actually TRY, I dunno who I would rather bring to a raid at this point.

Shoot for the middle, I suppose? Mediocre gear and somewhat of an ability to stay out of fires?

Deleted
    In spanish serveres tehre is a guy with 1kk(or maybe 2kk) HK(rouge alliance)

Indeed.. Click, then go 'Kills > Honorable Kills.. 1,165,327 HK's ;_;

I hope so even though I am missing those two titles, and I didn't get my h LK kill either but oh well. Anyways, it would be nice that since they are not removing the mounts they can at least remove these titles. Still think mounts should be 100% removed or made very low drop rates but whatcha gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnomax View Post
    what was it Ghostcrawler said? people who got the shiny epic Mount had it first, and got to gloat with it for a long while. content is old, others can go back and get the Shiny epic mount.

Or something along those lines, WHY not title? who cares how easy? some of them Are basically undoable right now, Immortal? good luck getting a group to do it.
    It takes 4 to 6 ppl tops to do it and about an hour and a half to two hours if you move super slow, that should be crazy easy to make happen, even more so since soon ppl wont be able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    Indeed.. Click, then go 'Kills > Honorable Kills.. 1,165,327 HK's ;_;
    Guy must have a pretty reliable bot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by revasky View Post
    Guy must have a pretty reliable bot.

Or, could be a guy like the dude from south park episode.

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    Or, could be a guy like the dude from south park episode.
    He has over a million hk' and has only broke 1800 rating in 2's, either hes botting or has learned nothing in those 1 million hk's

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakysnado@Gmail.com View Post
    BiS rogues do over 14.5k outside of ICC, and I'm sure other classes do over 14k in BiS.
    Correct, in our weekly insanity runs pretty much half the dps core is over or around 15k each fight.

Undying / Immortal can easily be 5 / 10 manned with current gear levels .. and hell it's even easier with so little as you depend on less people.

Personally, I hope Naxx titles / Ulduar titles / ToTC titles and Saratharion titles get removed. Sure, one could point out .. they were prestigious when you got them and that you can epeen flash your early-wotlk dated title, but the fact remains it took effort back in specific ilvl gear and to me .. it would be such a pain to see these 'cata raiders' wear titles that took blood sweat and tears to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by revasky View Post
    He has over a million hk' and has only broke 1800 rating in 2's, either hes botting or has learned nothing in those 1 million hk's
    some people like bgs / world pvp rather than arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Not they won't - they've already stated as much. Asinine statements are asinine.
    Free 310% mounts, saves you 5k gold. They should be removed.

And why people shouldn't be able to get titles or mounts? Because it is lame to get those things on level 85 while others worked their asses off at level 80 for them. You had PLENTY of time to get them now. Maybe you should work on getting level 85 achievements, mounts and titles in cata instead of not doing them and waiting for the next expansions so you "have something to do on off nights"...

Everyone who doesn't want level 60, 70 or 80 achievements removed is just greedy. There is no need to get those achievements to progress in the game. There can be plenty of other things to do on "off nights". It is not even fun to do because you can do it with your eyes closed. It's just simple greed, whatever excuse you use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    some people like bgs / world pvp rather than arena.
    From what i see, he has 400,000 HKs from arena, world pvp and bgs. im not sure where the others are coming from

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Everyone who doesn't want level 60, 70 or 80 achievements removed is just greedy. There is no need to get those achievements to progress in the game. There can be plenty of other things to do on "off nights". It is not even fun to do because you can do it with your eyes closed. It's just simple greed, whatever excuse you use for it.
    Sorry but that is YOUR opinion. I think that when you want them removed, you are being greedy yourself. If people want to do old content and gain a few outdated mounts or titles, I say sure, go ahead. The fact that you don't want other players to gain those titles seem kinda weird to me, because why does it matter so much?
    And yes there are a lot to do on "off nights", but some people like to run old content for mounts / titles / gear / whatever, you gotta live with it

---------- Post added 2010-09-22 at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JDPickle View Post
    From what i see, he has 400,000 HKs from arena, world pvp and bgs. im not sure where the others are coming from
    Yes... I just checked myself and I am wondering the same thing as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.