An idea if they make a ICC buff in the last raid.

Ok so idea just came to me about how they wanted everyone to see ICC with the buff. To me it helped bad players to much. When ever they release the last Raid and they decide to make another similar buff, why not have it so for every wing you clear you gain the option of a personal 5% that stacks to however many wings they have and you can only gain it with the achieve. Of course I'm using ICC as an example.

Since there are 4 wings in ICC-
    First Four=5%
    Unholy Wing-10%
    Blood-15%
    Frost-20%
    Lich King-25%

Thoughts on how to improve or if you like the idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    That would negate the point of the buff ENTIRELY. Why would you want to get a buff AFTER you've done the content?

Besides, they put the buff in place to allow more people to see the content, which is what it did.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

So you're saying that the only players who would have the achievement to kill a wing would get access to the damage buff?

That's... a terrible idea, on many levels. It would only encourage the already hilariously strict 'rules' that pugs enforce on those that they try to drag with them in having achievements, because not having the achievement would quite literally make you perform poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    So you're saying that the only players who would have the achievement to kill a wing would get access to the damage buff?

That's... a terrible idea, on many levels. It would only encourage the already hilariously strict 'rules' that pugs enforce on those that they try to drag with them in having achievements, because not having the achievement would quite literally make you perform poorly.
    Oh god, I cringe thinking of it. With all the idiots getting by with underachiever you'd end up having to not only gear check them, but actually see if they have the achievement. That'd be annoying.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

The buff is essentially the way that they nerf encounters in raids normally, only with a across-the-board number instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres Charles Barkley to say that that is a turrble idea?
    You can't spell 'morgue' without 'rogue'...