Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is there a way to track transfers?

I just had a fight with my girlfriend. She won't answer my calls or anything. She even transfered her character to another server. I was wondering if there was a way to find out her new name on the server. I know she transfered to Blackrock because that's where our other friends are playing. Unfortunately they won't tell me either, the whole situation made me seem like the bad guy. I was wondering if theres a site that scans people's achievements or something like that. Then maybe I could filter/narrow it down to find her.

TL;DR : Trying to find my friend's newly transfered toon on another server. Anyway?

I think she made it abundantly clear that she has no desire to have any further contact with you... Perhaps you should respect that and not get banned for harassment.

If she's in a ranked guild then i guess you could check wowprogress . other than that i'm not sure if theres any way.

Ive seen it on wow progress, but im pretty sure that gets into the realm of stalking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rystastic View Post
    I think she made it abundantly clear that she has no desire to have any further contact with you... Perhaps you should respect that and not get banned for harassment.
    Logic is clearly beyond this guy.

Also, wtf stalker.

It's just a small fight. But I'm afraid if i do nothing soon. It'll escalate to the point where it can't be fixed and I'm screwed forever. I just need to find her. . .on WoW.

My answer:
    Call her

Quote Originally Posted by Rystastic View Post
    What he said.

Write an email if she won't talk to you.

Just wait for the pms to go away then she will comeback if she relly cared for you

15+ Year Old Account
    What did you do to her? Outbid her on a shiny epic?

Quote Originally Posted by ezio3 View Post
    I just had a fight with my girlfriend. She won't answer my calls or anything. She even transfered her character to another server. I was wondering if there was a way to find out her new name on the server. I know she transfered to Blackrock because that's where our other friends are playing. Unfortunately they won't tell me either, the whole situation made me seem like the bad guy. I was wondering if theres a site that scans people's achievements or something like that. Then maybe I could filter/narrow it down to find her.

TL;DR : Trying to find my friend's newly transfered toon on another server. Anyway?

On topic, if she is your girlfriend....call her. if she is your e-girlfriend...she doesnt want anything to do with you

Further pursuit is pretty much e-stalking

Off topic....why is this in the Cata forums?

What exactly would be the point of tracking down her character? So you can whisper her, she can ignore you and report you to the GM for stalking? Or so she can screen-shoot it and show it to your friends as further proof that you're the bad guy? Or maybe to convince her that you will go to any lengths to disregard her wishes and show zero respect for her?

Stop me when I hit the nail on the head, I could go on a bit longer...

Deleted
    Any normal person would simply walk over to her place and knock on the door. Then talk things through. She was your girlfriend amirite?

Sounds like you're just a stalker from what you posted here though. But tip, face to face solves problems. The internetz doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matran View Post
    My answer:
    Call her
    No shit sherlock.

" She won't answer my calls or anything."

How about go see her? But do remember, she made clear she doesnt want to see you.

You weren't battle.net friends? Or did she remove you before transfer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll give a serious reply this time.

I second the send her an email idea. When I got upset with my boyfriend, I ignored him and ignored him and sent angry emails etc. But after I cooled off, everything was okay. Give her some cool off time. She clearly wanted some space. Give her her space, and just be respectful that she's in a terrible mood. When she does talk to you, just apologize even if you don't agree with what she says.

The biggest lesson guys need to learn is no matter how stupid the thing is she's mad at you for, just apologize.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ internet GF. Move on and don't be a crazy stalker imo.

If you really like her, then give it some space like Eis said. Time can mend things. Just talking to her can add stress to her etc. Then you would be SOL.
    Last edited by Willferel; 2010-09-21 at 11:01 PM.

I don't believe you can track that.

Also, jesus christ are you creepy. I'd transfer away from you too. O_O

The OP is getting ready to do something REALLY REALLY stupid.... check out his other thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/734166-Omg-banned...
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger