Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Or what you could try is, go outside find yourself a girlfriend who isn't pixels and enjoy it more without the whole stalker business you're doing now =P

aiight?

Quote Originally Posted by nicator View Post
    No shit sherlock.

" She won't answer my calls or anything."
    how about you give me her number, ill see if i cant get to the root of the problem

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    call her.
    Don't virtual stalk.

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Okay I'll give a serious reply this time.

I second the send her an email idea. When I got upset with my boyfriend, I ignored him and ignored him and sent angry emails etc. But after I cooled off, everything was okay. Give her some cool off time. She clearly wanted some space. Give her her space, and just be respectful that she's in a terrible mood. When she does talk to you, just apologize even if you don't agree with what she says.

The biggest lesson guys need to learn is no matter how stupid the thing is she's mad at you for, just apologize.
    I'm not female, but I am married, and this is 100% right. Drop your pride and apologise to a woman if you want her to talk to you. Women decide by emotions a lot of the time and even if it seems like explaining things would make more sense: it doesn't. Women don't want excuses or explanations; they want you to be truly sorry (even if you did nothing). However, don't be a wuss and let her manipulate you emotionally. Gotta learn to read the signs, son.

Also, I came into this thread because a long time ago I came across a website that was able to find possible server transfers (incoming and outgoing), even if someone had done a name change. Been trying to look up some old friends who don't play anymore: one did a transfer more than a year ago and a couple don't exist in the armory under their old names. Just for the life of me can't remember what that website was that was able to give you a pretty fair indicator of where people went and what happened to them.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest lesson guys need to learn is no matter how stupid the thing is she's mad at you for, just apologize.
    Words to live by.

my troll sensor be tingling

---------- Post added 2010-09-22 at 01:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll View Post
    Stalk her imo. I mean, you do play WoW afterall... *ZING*

lol no really, call her 50 times an hour. Leave her 5 min long voicemails expressing your undying love for her and how you would kill anyone including yourself to make her happy. Move to her city/town and start waiting in your car outside her house. Dress up in black and watch her sleep through her window at night, thinking that you know you could have had that if you didn't fuck up. Confront and assult any other man or woman that tries to talk to her, potentially driving all her friends away so she will be all yours for the taking... you get the idea.

STALK HER

What are you gonna do if you don't? Go back to WoW, alone, lonely and miserable? Thinking about her all the time and the fun you 2 had together inside of a video game?
    your name makes this tip useful

Quote Originally Posted by Musterion View Post
    Words to live by.
    No, drink alcohol!

Quote Originally Posted by ezio3 View Post
    It's just a small fight. But I'm afraid if i do nothing soon. It'll escalate to the point where it can't be fixed and I'm screwed forever. I just need to find her. . .on WoW.
    Solving it on a video game is not going to help.

Edit: Just saw your 16. Based on that and the way you come across here, she will leave you anyways. Stalking and trying to solve your problems over the internet means your not ready.
    Last edited by killaklown; 2010-09-22 at 12:29 AM.

Write a letter. It'll show up in her mail box regardless if she doesn't want to talk to you or not, and of course she won't read it at first, but curiosity is a dire thing... it'll grow on her mind of what you could have wrote until she eventually reads it.

Then fill said letter with feelings, romantic poems, promises of the future... etc, so you can being the whole cycle of love/fight/hate/love again.

-Edit-

Also love advice on an MMO site, wat?

There is no way outside of Blizzard to keep track of a transfer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or just transfer to moonguard and spent some quality 1 on 1 in the goldshire inn im sure the weirdos on there will point you on the right direction

Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

IF YOUR NOT GONA ANSWER HIS QUESTION DONT POST we dont need every person who thinks their fucking clever to tell him to leave her alone or give him relationship advice, he didnt ask what you think on the matter he asked how to track people, now really go somewhere else if your not gona respond to him correctlly. why the mods have not goten on this is beyond me.

You're just going to have to find some other random internet "girl" to call your girlfriend.

Reported for failed stalking attempts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only way you gonna know where she transferred too is get into her account management and see but hey thats a whole new level of being a douche bag

Successful troll is successful

Ya'll gals need to maybe get angry less over stupid stuff huh? That'd be the biggest lesson gals need to learn.

Find a REAL girlfriend.