Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I race-change from Nelf alch druid to Worgen, then between this mount, flightform and that wild running worgen thing, I won't need any mounts at all. Kind of awesome.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

I like the notion of a "shapeshift" mount. But in general, I don't collect mounts so it's not that big of a thing to me. Now if they could be made for sale...

Has there been a post saying how you obtain the item exactly? I wonder if it'll just be a proc, a discovery?
    The years know things the days never did.
    Evil exists to glorify the good. Evil is negative good. It is a relative term. Evil can be transmuted into good. What is evil to one at one time, becomes good at another time to somebody else.

15+ Year Old Account
    And my rogue, who is my only alchemist, is also the only toon that has the brewfest kodo mount. So now I can have a cool ground and a cool flying mount. Rock on! I hope they introduce another cool flying mount for tailors, though. Having a flying carpet was so fitting for my mage. It would be nice to get something new in Cata.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Galith View Post
    What I REALLY want to know... is... is this instant cast? Will I be able to be that annoying druid that follows you around in the air shifting in and out of form to dot you? (Except I'll be an affliction warlock also shooting instant soulfires! XD!)
    Win