10+ Year Old Account

Test Realm: Malestrom Weapon

I was pvping today against another Enhancement Shaman, and the Malestrom weapon stacks took waay too long to stack. NEarly every time we fought, neither of us got a MW stack. And when we did, one of us was nearly dead. However there was 1 duel were we both bust Shamanistic Rage first and that lasted a while, but in that duel I only got 1 MW stack. It seems that its PPM is like 3 or something and that was fighting against another Melee. So against a Caster, how am I gonna even manage to get 1 stack up. Now I posted my feedback on Malestrom weapon that I feel they need to increase how fast it procs in PVP. If you have played the Test realm and agree with me then I suggest you leave feedback aswell.

I noticed that they were never able to stack to the full 5 stack when i dueled and enh shammy on the ptr w/ my spriest/mage/lock.

my suggestion would be that blizz should make it that u have a chance of gaining a stack when taking damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcraft View Post
    I noticed that they were never able to stack to the full 5 stack when i dueled and enh shammy on the ptr w/ my spriest/mage/lock.

my suggestion would be that blizz should make it that u have a chance of gaining a stack when taking damage
    I would be for that Idea, but then in a PVE situation I don't think it would work aswell. Probably blizz should add a chance to procc it when taking damage aswell as dealing damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    I was pvping today against another Enhancement Shaman, and the Malestrom weapon stacks took waay too long to stack. NEarly every time we fought, neither of us got a MW stack. And when we did, one of us was nearly dead. However there was 1 duel were we both bust Shamanistic Rage first and that lasted a while, but in that duel I only got 1 MW stack. It seems that its PPM is like 3 or something and that was fighting against another Melee. So against a Caster, how am I gonna even manage to get 1 stack up. Now I posted my feedback on Malestrom weapon that I feel they need to increase how fast it procs in PVP. If you have played the Test realm and agree with me then I suggest you leave feedback aswell.
    Sadly, Blizz made the "great" decision to nerf the frequency of procs on MW, they want it to take a lot longer to stack it now, they said it was due to combat ratings changes, TBH i think that was a terrible idea to have come up with. :|

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    I would be for that Idea, but then in a PVE situation I don't think it would work aswell. Probably blizz should add a chance to procc it when taking damage aswell as dealing damage.
    Oh yeah, forgot to add, yes that I believe would be an awesome idea as well!
    Yes and no, but maybe.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefiis View Post
    Sadly, Blizz made the "great" decision to nerf the frequency of procs on MW, they want it to take a lot longer to stack it now, they said it was due to combat ratings changes, TBH i think that was a terrible idea to have come up with. :|[COLOR="red"]
    Quote for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, judging from some time hitting the dummies, I didn't really see a difference. Poor me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefiis View Post
    Sadly, Blizz made the "great" decision to nerf the frequency of procs on MW, they want it to take a lot longer to stack it now, they said it was due to combat ratings changes, TBH i think that was a terrible idea to have come up with. :|
    Blue post please.