Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    Hear me, my fellow WoW players. We have long been in the dark. I beg you to open your eyes as I have!
    The end of our world nears, my brothers and sisters! Azeroth will be no more!
    Flames will consume the world. Storms will wash away all hope. The elemments will reign at last!
    Do not despair! Turn away from the false Light, and instead embrace the hope and truth I offer you!
    Cast off your lives of war and drudgery, be reborn in elements and claim your rightful place in this new world!
    *pick up a heavy bolter*
    GTFO or i sout you, ill start counting up to 10...

You remind me of a slightly less insane version of jesus

Deleted
    The world won't end... It will be reborn in Darkness! Shurnab Shurnab Yogg Saron!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burn in setback fire!
    NO OGRES, NO MORE ELVES, NO FURBOLG, NO EMRALD DREAM, NO REHASHED OLD CONTENT, NO DEMON HUNTER!
    Get the point? Give us something NEW for Groms sake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UvXh...eature=related
    Starring me as Starkiller and that Giant Rancor killing thing as Cho'gall.

Do you have kool-aid?

ALL GLORY TO Cthulhu Ftagn, HIS WILL BE DONE!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Role Playing realms are that way.

sounds like scientology to me....

"Behold! He's coming with the clouds! And every eye shall be blind with his glory! Every ear shall be stricken deaf to hear the thunder of his voice!"
    "Come forth and drink the waters of the Glow, for this ancient weapon of war is our salvation, it is the very symbol of Atom's glory!"
    "Give your bodies to Atom, my friends. Release yourself to his power, feel his Glow and be Divided."
    "There shall be no tears, no sorrow, no suffering, for in the Division, we shall see our release from the pain and hardships of this world."
    "Yea, your suffering shall exist no longer; it shall be washed away in Atom's Glow, burned from you in the fire of his brilliance."
    "Each of us shall give birth to a billion stars formed from the mass of our wretched and filthy bodies."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    And we'll name them all inappropriate names for kittens such as Leonard and Joshua Tree.

BECAUSE WE ARE EVIL
    such randomness makes me smile.
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.