Patch 3.3.0a Help!

I've been trying to install WoW for a few days now. I download it from Blizzard using the "Wrath of the Lich King" option. Everything goes well till I start to install patch 3.3.0a. When I get to 70% of this patch I get the Patch Aborted window. This is what it says:

"Blizzard Updater was unable to read the file "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\backup-enUS.MPQ". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at C:\--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the update. (The data being read was "msvcr80.dll", and the error code was 0.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (Converter::Load)
    To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors."

I've tried using the repair function but when it's done it says something like "Unable to repair, uninstall World of Warcraft." I uninstalled it and tried again but the same thing happens.

Everything works fine when I just get up to The Burning Crusade but if I can't install Wrath of the Lich King there is no point in playing.

What can I do to fix this? Please help me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Download patch 3.3.5 in full - not just the upgrade. Try that and see how it goes.
    For the Alliance!

Or try to boot your computer into safemode and install from there, it usually does a lot of wonders for me when I have any trouble.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

15+ Year Old Account
    Since it is really hard to find anything but incremental patches, try checking out the support page here for an answer: http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21079.
    For the Alliance!

Things like anti virus and firewalls throw up all sorts of errors when patching, try disable those first. If you are running windows 7, try running as administrator.

I've been told to try and delete the file it's talking about and try again. I'm about to do that and see how it works.