Old world pet drops.

Um... Idk if this has been asked or brought up, but after looking through a lot of the new maps for Cata... A lot of places that previously held mobs for pet drops are altered.

Like, in Eastern Plaguelands, the 'scars' that used to have the slimes are now filled with water.

While moved, Idk about the mobs there now, but the Lethlor Ravine in the Badlands or the um...place in Swamp of Sorrows where the emerald whelp dropped...

I was just wondering if anyone knew/noticed/whatever if the pets/mobs were gone, changed, whatnot. Oh yeah, just remembered Ashzara and how it's totally changing...are the Azure Dragonkin there, either?

I'm not in the beta, so I can't answer 100%, but the oozing bags can also be dropped by slimes in WPL (cave in the eastern part of the zone), Un'goro and in Felwood (also in Ruins of Ahn'qiraj). So the Disgusting Oozling may still be available.

Someone in beta please correct me if I am wrong.
    "I have a hard on for Alexstrasza and I don't want her to die before I can make her my personal mount in both of her forms"* Jet Zeppelin
    "give Paragon o kick in their face with your fist "

if they did get rid of the mobs i would think blizzard would just change where they dropped if they did get rid of the drops all together it would be a good idea to farm up a few and hold on to them after cataclysm make loads of money that way

"Farm up a few bags with slime pets"...

Better you than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

i'd say the whelp pets are the ones most at risk. in the updated areas, i can guaruntee that the whelps that dropped the green whelpling are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.