Deleted

Were the passive bonuses from talents removed?

i remember earlier in the cata beta when you placed points in any talent tree you also got some passive bonuses related to that tree.
    like, paladins for example got small crit chance for every retribution talent and bonus to crit healing for holy (if i remember it right) among a couple more bonuses. and i haven't seen those in a while so i've gotta ask: have they given up on that idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are called masteries and they're still in the game. If you look on WoWhead's Cataclysm calculator, you can see the masteries there (it's the last one, under all the passives, before you select a tree).

Deleted
    well i know about the current mastery system but i was more interested in the whole "boring bonuses" thing. i mean since most passive talents were removed i really liked the idea of getting the crit automatically just for speccing fire as a mage or retribution as a paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emorium View Post
    well i know about the current mastery system but i was more interested in the whole "boring bonuses" thing. i mean since most passive talents were removed i really liked the idea of getting the crit automatically just for speccing fire as a mage or retribution as a paladin.
    The old mastery system was thrown out, and all of those things were thrown out with it. You can see all of the current passives on that calculator as well.

Deleted
    eh, that's a shame, thanks for the quick response though