Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

For once more. title with low Hks...wtf

Well at start u give the title "of the alliance/horde" with only 100k hks which was so easy to get. And now with cata u add one Title "bloodthirsty" at 250k hks.Well imo 250k hks are easy too get for once more.Why u do that ffs.u add 2 titles based on hks which kinda new players can take em.MAKE a TITLE-mount for 400k HKS or 500k HKS which is Not EASY too make...its not bad idea imo .Dont u think?

Horde --> KoS /emote

I understood about 20% of what you were trying to say.

How is 250k HK's easy to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

250k HKs is easy to get? Well, I guess it is, but extremely time consuming. I played since vanilla and am at 50k or so. And majority of that is from old AVs, where you got HKs form anyone in whole zone and AVs took hours to finish. I wouldnt call getting 250k "easy"

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright....attempting to decipher these strange writings....

I disagree. 250 k HKs is plenty enough for a title. I could see maybe a faction-themed drake or bird thing for 500k, but...that's a -lot- of HK grinding.

Edit: Ooh, I know!

Add a guild achievement reward for having 1,000,000 honor kills total within the guild.
    Last edited by Milanor; 2010-09-22 at 09:05 AM.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

I honestly cannot decipher this message.

Also seeing as how you can afk and still get HK's, I don't really see the point of QQing about an achievement requiring them.
    Signature goes here.

Deleted
    Troll alert. Have you tried grinding for 1k honor kills per day? It's incredibly tedious. So try keeping that up for 250 days :-S I think I'd shoot myself in the face.

OP must have no life.

proTBCplayer--> farming hordes alot--> 360k hks atm and counting. some Got more than me,some dont. why should they add a title(for once more) that many can have in few months.250k is fail cap for a title based on hks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hablahablarageqqwaaaah
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

"Well at the start, you gave the titles "of the Alliance / of the Horde" that required only 100k HK's, which was so easy to get. But now, with Cata, you added in one more title named "Bloodthirsty" at 250k HK's. IMO, 250k HKs is too easy to get for one more title. Why would you do this? You add two titles based on HK's which means even new players can get them. They should make a Mount/Title for roughly 400-500k HK's, which is by no means an easy task. Don't you agree?"

I think this is what he was trying to say, but I'm not sure. 250k HK's seem a good / fair number imo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsack View Post
    I honestly cannot decipher this message.

Also seeing as how you can afk and still get HK's, I don't really see the point of QQing about an achievement requiring them.
    another fail player which iam 100% sure that he spamm at bg chat, IF and WHEN he join bg. /shoo

Quote Originally Posted by Zourida View Post
    proTBCplayer--> farming hordes alot--> 360k hks atm and counting. some Got more than me,some dont. why should they add a title(for once more) that many can have in few months.250k is fail cap for a title based on hks.
    So in other words you have no life.

At all.

Congratulations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Edit: Ooh, I know!

Add a guild achievement reward for having 1,000,000 honor kills total within the guild.
    This is the best idea in the thread.
    Maybe a few more than 1mil cos we have a guy in my guild with that many but then again I guess it wouldn't be retrospective so that might not matter. Anyway this would be cool. Maybe rewards your guild with some horde banners next to your guild banner or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    250k is a insane number of HKs for one character.

Put that into perspective.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Im at 30k with my main (from vanilla). Easy? yes, Fast? NO!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah "for the ______" is so common, i mean my wrath alts have it /sarcasm

its easy and time consuming, i dont see the problem, the insane/loremaster/world events are the same, moar qq please.

250k HK's is easy to get if you've played WoW for a while, a friend of mine with "For the Alliance" has been playing since TBC and has about 150k HK's now, and he doesn't do PvE at all, same with arena, except from when he just wanted the T1 sword.

So it's decently easy to get but for players like me who reroll pretty often and has about 25k HK's now it's gonna be a little harder, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Zourida View Post
    You just said you were a "pro TBC player". TBC was two-three years ago. That's more than "a few months". And this is considering you live for PvP.
    Try doing this on a low-population realm where you have 15+ minutes BG queues. Trust me, it's not "easy to get".

How is 500k HKs any more difficult than 200k HKs? That's right it's not, it just means you spend more time on the game, the difficulty hasnt increased - the dedication to the game sure has, WoW is alot more Western than alot of MMORPGS so grinding 1 section of the game for hours and hours and years and eons is not what they are aiming for.

Also it's just a title, if you want to stand out in PVP there are titles for doing well in Arena and now for doing really well in rated BGS.

Deleted
    Yeah as Master Hamster points out 250k is so high that you would never aim for it. If you have been playing since release and have been doing BGs all that time then you still might not even be close to this.

I have just counted up my HKs across my 80s and it comes to about 200k. In buring crusade BGs was pretty much all I did so I have quite a few from then.