Fury T10 2PC 4,0

So when 4.0 is out we can't get Deep Wounds making our 2PC completely unusable. What's with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no, you won´t be using a setbonus on your then almost outdated gear for about one week!
    oh the humanity!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad to see that ICC25 raiding (better: raiding in general) will come to an end with 4.0.1 (until lvl 85), because talents, gear, numbers and everything will be fucked up because it's not intended anymore to be balanced for level 80.

THANK
    GOD

Yes, as things currently stand, A fury warrior cannot get enough points into the Arms tree to activate the 2 set piece bonus for tier 10.

As much of an annoyance as it is, it's one for a few weeks anyways, cataclysm will be out soon and you will be replacing much of your tier gear by the time you have enough points in the arms tree to reactivate the 2 set anyway, so the point is essentially moot.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

emm i have deep wounds on my fury spec for cata if u chek talent calc u can easely get it =) but yeah who knows what will happen to boon after anyways .

Quote Originally Posted by elossa View Post
    emm i have deep wounds on my fury spec for cata if u chek talent calc u can easely get it =) but yeah who knows what will happen to boon after anyways .
    Not at level 80, which we all will be stuck at for around a month between the patch and the release of Cata and even when Cata comes out you won't be getting anything better until level 81-82 anyway.

Deleted
    Also its easy to respec Arms if thats gonna be the higher dps?

Deleted
    They changed to 4pc setbonus to 5% damage dealt though, could do the same (in a different manner) to the 2pc I guess.

ahh yeah my misstake, emm but they might change boonus and if not, arms is an option, but if they dont change it, bit bad of them

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    oh no, you won´t be using a setbonus on your then almost outdated gear for about one week!
    oh the humanity!
    Did you stop to think about the ppl not getting Cata at release?