Thread: Next Patch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TbsHoly View Post
    Yes, a few spells.
    There aren't many new spells that are allowed at 80
    Reading comprehension: 0.5/100.

The point he was making was that the Beta and the PTR have the talent trees and ALMOST ALL of the spells in common. Not simply "some" of the spells, as you wrongfully stated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    i assure you, as a ret you will see a dps DECREASE in icc. we are balanced around IQ, which we dont get till 81.
    Most people don't get IQ ever! ZING!

[MODERATOR HAT ON]

Don't reply to blatant troll posts or people egging you on. Report Post button is there for a reason.

[MODERATOR HAT OFF]

---------- Post added 2010-09-22 at 08:54 AM ----------

Clarification edit: Original post was, in my mind, not a troll post. However, almost every subsequent one made by the Original Poster was.

R.I.P. YARG

Still going to call complete bs on 10k dps self-buffed on a training dummy on live with that gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys forgotten all about the enormous QQ about Retribution and Divine Storm when patch 3.0 went live before WotLK was released? I remember it as it was yesterday. It's just a patch before the cataclysm not a big deal about it.

The point being that the ptr/beta are at the stage of getting the mechanics working, and the rotations/priorities hammered out.
    The numbers are horribly imbalanced, because that is not yet a priority.

Therefore any comparison in numbers between live and beta/ptr is utterly pointless.
    Dummy dps means nothing, since it does not take into account any fight mechanics.
    Some players will see dps increases on a dummy only because it does not move nor fight back, yet take that as meaningful.

15+ Year Old Account
    PEEE TEEE ARE, numbers are FU*KED ATM. look at beta for numbers