Deleted

Question Alchemy/Transmute Procs

Hey

I'm a Transmute master and therefore get possible multiple procs from Epic Gem creation or Titanium creation etc.

However, in the last 3 weeks, I have had NO Titanium procs (after a number of skill uses) and only ONE Epic Gem proc (a x2 proc), this skill I use EVERY CD.

Has anyone else experience lower than normal rates? has something changed?

Or am I just having damn bad luck?

Cheers.

You're at the mercy of the RNG when it comes to procs.I can go for ages with nothing,then spit out 5 x5 titaniums all at once.

It's just pure luck.
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

The problem with Transmute spec is it offers the same percent chance of happening as the other two specs, but with the items being made, having a longer cooldown
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

I have heard that as a transmute spec, the proc rate is about 1.1

I've been having bad luck with procs too, Around 200 or so flasks made in the past 3 months and less then 10 extra from procs =p

Quote Originally Posted by Jerot View Post
    I've been having bad luck with procs too, Around 200 or so flasks made in the past 3 months and less then 10 extra from procs =p
    ...... Really? RNG hates you. The proc on extra flasks seems pretty high. I always craft a large amount of frost wyrm / endless rage and sell them to very low prices to guilds - basicly only making profits on those flasks that come from procs (I buy ALL mats on AH / vendor)..

10+ Year Old Account
    I proc'd a 3x cardinal ruby today and yesterday, the first time ive proc'd decently in a good few weeks, Does anyone know the proc cap? the biggest proc ive heard of is 5x but never had the experience of getting it myself :/
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

I believe the proc cap for transmute spec is 5.

"Allows an Alchemist to sometimes get greater results when transmuting materials" - When specialized as a Transmutation Master, there is a random chance that you create more than one item when transmuting. It's possible to get up to 5 items in a single process.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-09-23 at 09:57 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.