View Poll Results: Who will be crowned champion?

Voters
1442. This poll is closed
  • Medivh

955 66.23%
  • Thrall

487 33.77%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh ftw, gonna be kinda sad to see this tourney go its been fun

Medivh is awesome lore wise

Then again, Thrall didn't fight previously mentioned alliance heroes and so forth..

I really like Thrall's character and lore; but I do have to vote for Medivh.. He's just OP.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

This competiton needed Velen.

I agree Medivh shouldn't be in this poll. But the outcome of this battle is not 100% sure, we might see massive fanboy army voting for Thrall altogether and changing everything

@above Velen would just run away and Medivh would die of age before finding him, so meh...
    Last edited by Airlick; 2010-09-22 at 06:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe it's finally come to this. It has been both an exciting and humorous journey, thank you, Nuke1096.

"Thrall Wins"
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Medivh.
    i should make some kind of this thread with "Battle of the Raidbosses". Yogg Saron vs. LK, omg LK, no fuck Yogg Saron, hell no LK, Yogg, Lich, Yogg Lich, yogg, Li... booom! (head exploded on the innocent meamber and i get banned. awwwh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    @above Velen would just run away and Medivh would die of age before finding him, so meh...
    That's funny!

Not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    close poll, medivh won.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymion View Post
    Medivh is overrated. After all he did get killed. Thrall on the other hand is still around.
    But then, Medivh reincarnated... he was a shamagelock long before his son became a shamageadin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    facepalm@people taking into account the powers that medivh recieved from being guardian and from being possessed by sargeras?

(Dear Nuke, It's unfair for Grom Hellscream to have the Blood Curse, but not unfair for medivh to have the powers stated above, or even be in this competition at all? lolwut?)
    The only time he was without the powers of the guardian would be when he was a boy, are you suggesting to have Thrall fight a 12yr old Medivh?

I vote Thrall.
    Orcs are the master race and Medivh is a weak human.

Ok, back to reality...
    Sorry Thrall.
    I hope you like your ass served to you extra crispy.

If Lothar and Co had succeeded in ending Medivh then why is he in WCIII? That point is totally invalid.

Medivh is a mortal, and therefore still may be included in this bracket as far as i am concerned. He is the most powerful mortal on azeroth, I dont care what wowwiki says about malfurion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    The only time he was without the powers of the guardian would be when he was a boy, are you suggesting to have Thrall fight a 12yr old Medivh?
    using that logic, the only time Grom was without the Blood Curse was at very young age (he was 10 when he took command of the Warsong, and the Rise of the Horde would happen shortly after) Are you suggesting that Thrall should have fought a young Grom?

10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh got like one shotted by a normal human warrior, how is that even powerful o,O

vote goes to thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taran111 View Post
    If Lothar and Co had succeeded in ending Medivh then why is he in WCIII? That point is totally invalid.

Medivh is AN ETERNAL, and therefore still SHOULDN'T BE included in this bracket as far as i am concerned. He is the most powerful eternal on azeroth, I dont care what wowwiki says BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT LORE.
    I went ahead and fixed that for you

Once again, Deathwing was afraid of Medivh.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Andymion View Post
    Medivh is overrated. After all he did get killed. Thrall on the other hand is still around.
    Im pretty sure when the alliance raid Org everyday he dies everyday. There is even an achievement for it.
    Medivh on the other hand died to an entire army his girlfriend his son the leader of the Kirin'tor and Lothar.
    So it comes down to some orc that can be killed since you were level 60 or the guy that was killed by an army and 4 other people all of which are a fair match against Thrall.
    Also as was stated before he knows every arcane spell can shapshift summon demons cast curses and so on.
    So a normal shaman vs a mage/lock/druid. In wow terms he can bear shapshift charge and stun you pom pyro and then deathcoil and fear lock you while starfall is active on him and then when he gets low on health laugh and transform into a tree and cast so many hots on himself that Thrall will give up. Thats not even taken into consideration that Medivh was the one who helped Thrall out of captivity so Thrall would be unwilling to fight him in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    using that logic, the only time Grom was without the Blood Curse was at very young age (he was 10 when he took command of the Warsong, and the Rise of the Horde would happen shortly after) Are you suggesting that Thrall should have fought a young Grom?
    He must have been at least 12 (if I remember correctly that's when Orcs come of age or something). By the way, I'd advise not to follow WoWWiki's timelines but rather consult the novels (Rise of the Horde in this case). Grom's age in WC3 makes sense that way.

So he'd be clean until about 16-18. That's when Orcs enter their prime.