Anyone else having this issue?!?!

ok i just got disconnected about an hour ago and ever since i can not log into worldofwarcraft.com battle.net or even the game itself, but i am having no isssues on surfing the internet or even coming to this website. Checking my emails and everything is ok but when it comes to world of warcraft im completly cutoff and dont know why. I can even get to the site to see a helpline i can call to figure out what is going on. Anyone else having this issue?

Maybe you got hacked and banned? Or it could be something else but I wouldent know but calling blizz would probably be your best bet

do you have the number i have no way to find it?

Deleted
    either hacked or banned... call blizz seems like the best option

Deleted
    Just sounds like some kind of problem with your regular internet connection, if it not goes over soon you could just contact your internet company

I'm having the same problem - I doubt it's the internet, considering that EVERYTHING but Blizzard sites are working perfectly. I'm not sure it's a hack, because...well...I can't even connect to the websites/Starcraft/WoW/anything. If I was being hacked, it would at least tell me I had the wrong password :P

Quote Originally Posted by emunah View Post
    ok i just got disconnected about an hour ago and ever since i can not log into worldofwarcraft.com battle.net or even the game itself, but i am having no isssues on surfing the internet or even coming to this website. Checking my emails and everything is ok but when it comes to world of warcraft im completly cutoff and dont know why. I can even get to the site to see a helpline i can call to figure out what is going on. Anyone else having this issue?
    You aren't the only one that is dealing with this. I don't have a helpline number either. I haven't received any emails stating that I was banned or anything like that. So, I have to think that it is just something on Blizzard's end. My internet is fine or I would not be able to be on this site posting. So, again...must be something with Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper77598 View Post
    you aren't the only one that is dealing with this. I don't have a helpline number either. I haven't received any emails stating that i was banned or anything like that. So, i have to think that it is just something on blizzard's end. My internet is fine or i would not be able to be on this site posting. So, again...must be something with blizz.
    ^qft

They forgot to feed the hamsters!

poor hamsters!

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have the same issue. I cannot login to WoW, nor can I access any Warcraft or Battle.net affiliated websites.
    "Let's eat Grandpa!"
    "Let's eat, Grandpa!
    PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES