The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

they should allow 2 talent points outside your main tree 4 leveling imo

if i was not banned from the forums id put it in the suggestion forums myself. omg what a psycho post i put up was off meds grrr. well anyways. lets say you want to level a warrior as fury or prot. it would be nice if you could pick of the field dressing talent imo. deadly momentum or camouflage for rouges. feral swiftness. butchery. fel synergy etc. maybe even 3 points. yeah such a thing would be nicer for some classes moreso than others. what do u think of my suggestion? anyone want to cut and paste it for me? lol

Of course it's your opinion. You're the one posting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    lolwut?

Wow this is great stuff! I'll copy and paste it for you but don't worry, when Blizzard offer me the job as top developer I'll point at you and declare "That's him, yes Yautjalv426, he's the one that served up this ground breaking paragraph of brilliance so give him the Ferrari and dancing girls, he deserves it all".

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutsandguns View Post
    Wow this is great stuff! I'll copy and paste it for you but don't worry, when Blizzard offer me the job as top developer I'll point at you and declare "That's him, yes Yautjalv426, he's the one that served up this ground breaking paragraph of brilliance so give him the Ferrari and dancing girls, he deserves it all".
    well you sure are a smartass arnt ya. but props you do win at sarcasm.