Forgotten Heroes, any return?

I was wondering about certain characters in the game on the horde and alliance, because both factions are delaing witha global threat are any of the old heroes coming back.

After Maiev helped kill Illidan where has she been? just gone back to being a jailor underground?

I know Rexxar Is currently being a diplomat in Outland but he spent a couple of years in desolace and he even has the title Heroes of the Horde so I can only assume that they'd make another model of him being in azeroth helping in The barrens, Desolace or somewhere else like that.

What about Danath Trollbane, I haven't hear much change in Arathi Highlands but I'd assume somewhat like Rexxar he'd come back to azeroth and help defend his old home.

Do you think Khadgar should, though he probably wont, make an appearance because well he is one of the original people who helped stop the first destruction of the world, just would be nice if a power mage like him came back.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Alleria and Turalyon.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

They're biding their time, working in the catering biz, hoping for that next big gig that'll give them their big break.

Highest possibilities for old hero' returnin':
    Rexxar, rokhan misha and Danath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethrys View Post
    I'm a big Horde fanboy, but I'd also love to see those two come back, more than anyone else. On the other hand, they were really important characters and I'd hate to see them return only to stand around in Dalaran like Valeria or play some unimportant part in one simplistic boss battle, like Muradin did in ICC. I hope Blizzard hold these two back until the next next expansion come around, hopefully somehting in Outland as drastic as the Cataclysm was on the Old World and let Turalyon and Alleria keep the spotlight then.

And hey, I remember reading that Blizzard started working on Cataclysm before WotLK went live. Who knows, maybe they already started working on some big plot for these 2 heroes!

Still waiting for Jorin Deadeye, Alleria, and Turalyon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure that Danath will return and try to retake Stromgarde from Galen (Like in Andorhal, but alliance wins this time (I Hope))

And I like to see Alleria, Turalyon and Khadgar return.

EDIT: I would like to see what happened with Arthas sister.
    And Kurdran returned, thwn the other should return too.
    Last edited by Alwek; 2010-09-22 at 07:57 PM.

Doubtful in this expansion, imo.

Rexxar for Warchief!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I never suggested turalyon and Alleria, though they were my fav's playing WCII They're still "status is unknown" where Danath is in Honor Hold.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...

Hordies want them back too.

/sarcasm