Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Tier Uniqueness (Looks)

As we know tiers are set(s) of armor that belong to class that is purley unique to the class/specs. The stats are pure exclusive to the class, no other class can obtain it. Now they do that with stats/set bonuses, but this expansion ive seen to much armor that looks like Tiers of some classes (all of them t10). Tier 9 was a big example of this, a tier should be unique to a class, to the stats it's given to how it looks no doubt. It disheartens me to see death-knights walking around in armor that looks like t10 warriors. It should remain exclusive. By all means go ahead and make the gear that drops in the raid look alike corresponding to what it is (Plate, leather, etc)but DO NOT make tiers have the same models/skins of the loot in the raids, that look should remain exclusive. It defines a character, it gives it the certain look. Prime example a rogue wearing mouth covers, or shamans having elemental like armor and paladins having "holy" looking armor.

What do you guys think? Are you tired of this too, I sure hope they make Tier looks exclusive to that class which it was made for.

I'm pretty sure T9 is the only one with shared models. That being said, it's almost as if they rushed out TotC so we would have something to do until ICC was finished.

Tier 9 was just a waste of time.