Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Orgrimmar, Elementals Invasion (Pre-Cataclysm World Event on PTR)

Last edited by mmoc3142c27852; 2010-09-25 at 06:25 AM.

Pretty awesome. Is Orgrimmar phased for this or are all the non-level 80s gonna get owned by elementals?

10+ Year Old Account
    my guess is everyone will be able to partake in the battle.

15+ Year Old Account
    it's not phased. the lil low level characters can use the evacuation portals which port you to the gates

--I just realized I never Heard the Female Troll voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Wow, what realm is this on? I just did it on anasterian and there were probably over 300 people there, i had like 3 fps.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

trade chat will be filled with lowbies getting one shotted and QQin about it lol

Hopefully that isn't the entire event...because it's kinda lame, compared to the zombie invasion of WotLK...

Are we getting an equivalent to "Prince Tenris Mirkblood" at all? With maybe a 1 chance pet and vanity weapon/armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Are we getting an equivalent to "Prince Tenris Mirkblood" at all? With maybe a 1 chance pet and vanity weapon/armor?
    There's 4 bosses to tackle, currently if you succeed in both your cities (2 bosses per city). They drop 251 items and if there's a pet, I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks a lot, OP, for posting this! I can't afford downloading 16gb PTR, so any news "from the other side" are always welcome.

I don't want to start another whiny thread about it - but I honestly can't wait for 4.0.1 to hit Live servers...

My guess is - in another 3 weeks perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by mgs View Post
    Thanks a lot, OP, for posting this! I can't afford downloading 16gb PTR, so any news "from the other side" are always welcome.

I don't want to start another whiny thread about it - but I honestly can't wait for 4.0.1 to hit Live servers...

My guess is - in another 3 weeks perhaps?
    I want to say between 2-3, yeah. That's how all of the data feels, anyway.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    Hopefully that isn't the entire event...because it's kinda lame, compared to the zombie invasion of WotLK...
    Bear in mind that the culmination of the event is the actual Cataclysm itself.

Interesting... maybe Stormwind is attacked by Death Wing in the event.

I remember seeing to gigantic claw marks in the beta.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Wow, what realm is this on? I just did it on anasterian and there were probably over 300 people there, i had like 3 fps.
    it's brill eu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Copain View Post
    --I just realized I never Heard the Female Troll voice.
    Yeah I was thinking how much it sounded like a blood elf, only just noticed the transform buff.

Hi ya,

Just a quick question, i have been without internet for a week. I completed the Operation Gnomergan Achivement last week, have i missed anything else on LIVE servers yet or nothing new yet in regards to these events?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-Hawks View Post
    Hi ya,

Just a quick question, i have been without internet for a week. I completed the Operation Gnomergan Achivement last week, have i missed anything else on LIVE servers yet or nothing new yet in regards to these events?

Cheers
    Only thing you miss is posible Brewfest try on Coren, but else nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Only thing you miss is posible Brewfest try on Coren, but else nothing.
    Ah cool thanks,

Coren is just one try a day right?

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Burn in the Maker's Fire!