*worst* heroic LK 25 kill?

Just wondering if anyone has some stories about some really, really ugly kills of heroic LK25. Sadly I didn't partake in our kill last night, but there's a WoL - I cannot post it as I don't have enough postcount (see: e-peen) to be legit but throw these together:

worldoflogs com / reports / rt-0g6abj97v8hp3h6c/sum/damageDone/?s=1619&e=2812

You can see Fury of Frostmourne killing whomever was left alive at 18:19.125, which is a very solid chunk of time after his enrage.. anyone have some stories or logs from very ugly kills? Is it possible that kill may be the world's longest?

I think it is possible to kite him around in phase 3, by using rocket boots, deterrence, HoP-tanking and stuff like that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krillianlol View Post
    I think it is possible to kite him around in phase 3, by using rocket boots, deterrence, HoP-tanking and stuff like that.
    Playing ping pong with taunts

There was one kill where a druid I think was inside frostmourne and an ele shaman brought him down the 1% into the RP
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    There was one kill where a druid I think was inside frostmourne and an ele shaman brought him down the 1% into the RP
    Wasn't it a holy paladin in frostmourne ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    Wasn't it a holy paladin in frostmourne ?
    there's like 8 videos all claiming to be the most epic ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    you actually can have dps finish the fight even when there is nobody alive in frostmourne room, so the holy pally is pretty irrelevenant

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jankes View Post
    there's like 8 videos all claiming to be the most epic ever.
    lol pretty much.