unlocking guild Level 2 and 4

as you know guild level 2 and 4 are boosting level experience gained by the whole.
    I just want to know what would be the estimated time to unlock those 2 levels for a very active guild on release date?

thank you

---------- Post added 2010-09-23 at 03:33 AM ----------

sorry i cant the answer i'm looking for with google :/
    also did my 1st post was readable?

Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    as you know guild level 2 and 4 are boosting level experience gained by the whole.
    I just want to know what would be the estimated time to unlock those 2 levels for a very active guild on release date?

thank you

---------- Post added 2010-09-23 at 03:33 AM ----------

sorry i cant the answer i'm looking for with google :/
    also did my 1st post was readable?
    They sre still messing with the numbers so no one can give an estimated time right now.

Unless it's been changed, it's actually obtained at level 1 and 5 meaning you get the 5% bonus simply for being in a guild even if it's never done anything.

As indicated above it's nearly impossible to guess how long it will take because they're still tweaking numbers, and leveling the guild will be determined by the effort of it's members. Currently on beta in the level 6-8 range your leveling cap is a little more than a full level, so for a gung ho guild I would guess you should see level 5 in a bout a week. Smaller or slightly slower guilds maybe within 2 weeks.